Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Exmortis

Old January 24th, 2015, 06:06 AM
I know HL currently doesn't support enchanting two weapons properly as per Pathfinder rules, but is there any plans to do so? My next character in an up coming start campaign may use two weapons and not being able to handle them properly presents a challenge. The check box has been there for some time to have double weapons have differing enchantments on each head, but it has never been implemented.

Thanks,

Exmortis aka "Scott"
RW - Needs Rez spell
HL - Game Master/Designer
RPG Tools - Campaign Cartographer 3+, D20 Pro Ultimate
Real Life - IT Security
Hobby - Anything on water or ATV
Exmortis is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old January 24th, 2015, 08:41 AM
I think you're talking about the "Second Head has same enchantment" box? That is working, I believe. The missing capability is the ability to make the second head have different enchantments. Right now it's Same or None.

I don't believe it's a high priority, though now that the purchase rework is drawing down I'll see what the next project I take on is.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Fuzzy

Old January 24th, 2015, 11:56 AM
I was working on a hack/solution to that for my friend's Orc Double Axe (wanted Flaming on one end, Frost on the other - because awesome), and there just wasn't a 'smooth' way to do it. I couldn't get a script to correctly alter the handedness of the individual weapons properly. I could, of course, make it as two different weapons, one one-handed, one light, but then if he wanted to use the 'light' end two handed, there were penalties (not being able to apply full 1.5 strength, for instance). I never did track down how to alter the handedness of the weapon and have it apply to the two-weapon fighting math - it appeared to be timing conflicts - and then the character died, so yeah.. that stopped there.
Fuzzy is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Exmortis

Old January 26th, 2015, 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
I think you're talking about the "Second Head has same enchantment" box? That is working, I believe. The missing capability is the ability to make the second head have different enchantments. Right now it's Same or None.

I don't believe it's a high priority, though now that the purchase rework is drawing down I'll see what the next project I take on is.
Yes thats what I am talking about. And if you can make it work, that would be a huge thank you!

Exmortis aka "Scott"
RW - Needs Rez spell
HL - Game Master/Designer
RPG Tools - Campaign Cartographer 3+, D20 Pro Ultimate
Real Life - IT Security
Hobby - Anything on water or ATV
Exmortis is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
mmartak

Old April 9th, 2016, 09:56 PM
+1 on this feature. I have a character that needs this.
mmartak is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
McMoogle

Old July 17th, 2018, 12:26 AM
Apologies, but I'm gonna necro this, as I'd love to see this be a feature. I just spent a good fifteen minutes feeling like a ding-dong because I couldn't figure out how to have a Holy / Axiomatic Quarterstaff, only a Holy Axiomatic Quarterstaff.

Is this basically a dead request now that PF2e is coming out? Or is there any hope for this?
McMoogle is offline   #6 Reply With Quote