Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

TCArknight

Old September 4th, 2013, 03:27 AM
Looking forward to it.

There are still quite a lot of issues that I have to reach out and find help on, but I'm glad to say the whole forum is a true font of knowledge and willing to share.
TCArknight is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
BlueStryker

Old September 4th, 2013, 03:57 AM
As mentioned in my previous post, here's a rundown on what I've completed and what still needs to be done.

I've put the starting resources (5000 XP and 1000 C-bills when you're configuring your character with the ability to change the defaults if needed. I still need to add a choice between having an Inner Sphere character or a Clan character so that I can divide up the affiliations and any unique qualities that each posses.

I've added the Attributes, and they are working as needed. I've also added the Skills, however, I need to work on the mechanics for them. Mostly, I need to give some Skills drop-down choices for their Subskills, and I need to find a way to differentiate between the Tiered Skills Basic vs. Advanced forms. I also need to fix the mechanic that adds two Attributes to some skills (single Attributes are working fine). I've only added one Trait as of now to test the XP cost mechanics.

I seem to have most of the XP costs worked out, but I am still working on the mechanics for the Life Modules that keeps track of the partial XP amounts the modules give (I.E It takes 200XP to have an Attribute at 2 but a module choice may only give 50XP toward that Attribute) so that HL will correctly alter the stats as needed.

The Health, and Fatigue are working properly, and the basic Initiative is fine (Doesn't account for bonuses from Skills yet). I've also still got a lot of work to do on adding everything into HL and the mechanics of it all.

For now I intend to completely add the Character Traits, and Equipment (Not touching any Mechs or Vehicles yet), and working on the money mechanics. Any questions or suggestions are welcome.
BlueStryker is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
BlueStryker

Old September 4th, 2013, 04:07 AM
Oh! I have asked for help in the Authoring Kit forum so to save on some time on part of what needs to be done you can read over what's already been discussed here.

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=29273
BlueStryker is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
LeeSmith

Old September 7th, 2015, 10:46 AM
Is this a working system yet? I'd love to get it.
LeeSmith is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Mithosaurion

Old February 8th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Does anyone know if this ever went anywhere?
Mithosaurion is offline   #25 Reply With Quote