Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000

Notices

darkwrath

Old June 6th, 2005, 03:08 PM
http://www.cyberopticrealms.com/tyranidcodex2005.ab

I'm still fixing Validation on the Elite Carnifex and Without Number Gaunts. Much thanks to Rob for pointing me in the right direction. I'll also fix the Crushing Claws, Right now its making its At 0 on the profile, since its replaced by d6. I'll update here when I update the file, unless Warmonger wants to take it from here.

Thanks to Warmonger for a very complete Tyranid data file, it made my job that much easier.

B.
darkwrath is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
darkwrath

Old June 6th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Woops, forgot that a Winged Hive Tyrant is now a 0-1 choice, that validation needs to get added as well, I'll try to figure that out as well.
darkwrath is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
darkwrath

Old June 6th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Fixed a couple of minor things in the file.. Same link... if you have the old one redownload it and reimport. Make sure you have the latest file from AB40k3.

Adding EC to the Hive Tyrant with a Warp Field makes it output some weird value for its Save, I'll see what's up with that.

Thanks,
B.
darkwrath is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
darkwrath

Old June 6th, 2005, 07:51 PM
First big problem noticed... all weapons only charge you once, even if you take it twice.

I suppose I can just duplicate the weapon entries and make them all 0-1. Is there an easier way?
darkwrath is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Stephan

Old June 8th, 2005, 12:13 PM
I also created a file for the new Tyranid codex. Only thing outstanding, but easy to accomplish is the 0-1 Flying Hive Tyrant validation rule. If you want to have a copy, please send me a message. I will email the files then to you.
Stephan is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Warmonger
Volunteer Data File Author

Old June 10th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Glad you guys are getting this done. Was in LA this week, expecting to be able to pick up a codex today (Friday) GW completely changed the way they are distributing the new stuff it seems and it won't be available until Saturday, when I'll be out of town and once again unable to get one in a timely manner.
Warmonger is offline   #6 Reply With Quote

Old June 19th, 2005, 01:10 AM
Issue I see is with the warriors, I downloaded the 18th's update and when you add a heavy weapons warrior it cost 22 points and has completly wrong stats. Also when you buy upgrades for the unit it applys the cost to the heavy weapon warrior.
  #7 Reply With Quote

Old June 21st, 2005, 08:23 AM
The hive tyrant base initative should be 5, not 4
  #8 Reply With Quote

Old June 21st, 2005, 10:52 AM
so what is the expected date of release of totally updated tyrnid stuff?
  #9 Reply With Quote
harkan
Volunteer Data File Author

Old June 21st, 2005, 11:06 AM
is out already due to Warmonger growing four extra sets of hands n speed coding like a daemon lol, take a look at the sticky at the top of this forum or go to the ab40k site for more info as well
harkan is offline   #10 Reply With Quote