Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

UndeadDan

Old July 11th, 2012, 08:14 PM
Black Blade Magus still gets a phantom 7 ability points added as soon as you select a 3rd level of Magus.

This has been a problem since the Black Blade feature was implemented IIRC.

I have seen this with my Pathfinder Society Character, if that makes a difference.
UndeadDan is offline   #381 Reply With Quote
philip_fry

Old July 11th, 2012, 10:18 PM
1) has already been mentioned: the orange Ioun Stone doesn´t improve caster level

2) the robe of archmagi grants a +2 enchantment bonus on Spell Penetration. imo this should stack with the Spell Penetration feats, alas in HL it does not (still only CL + 4 (for spell penetration and the greater version))
philip_fry is offline   #382 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old July 12th, 2012, 07:43 AM
UndeadDan, I'm working through the bug thread and have gotten your issue corrected already.

philip_fry, I might put off corrections on old magic items until we get Ultimate Equipment and can update them from there.
Aaron is offline   #383 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 12th, 2012, 09:39 PM
So if you create a Metamagic Thing (ie NOT the feat) in the editor and give it a Source you get an error when trying to use it. If it is not associated to a Source then it works fine. I tried just coping "Empower Spell" and it worked fine until I assigned it to a custom Source.

Error
"Live state of gizmo 'CustSpell' is being tested before live state of parent pick 'sCustomSpl' is resolved"

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #384 Reply With Quote
Imper1um

Old July 13th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Circumstance Bonuses stack.
As such, Healer's Kit and Surgeon's Tools should stack with each other.
Imper1um is offline   #385 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old July 13th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radionausea View Post
When using "new magic, masterwork or custom armour" some of the modifications for making the armour of mithral are not being implemented. For example a mithral breastplate is still max dex +3 and arcane spell failure is still 35%. The weight is halved and the ACP is reduced.

(I am at light encumbrance)
Also note that Breastplate has 25% (not 35%) Spell Fail, I am seeing it correctly reduced to 15% with the material. Also I see the max Dex go from +3 to +5, ACP from -4 to -1, and weight from 30 to 15 lbs.

Since I can't reproduce this, anyone else seeing similar errors with Mithral? If so, what armor, classes, races, and archetypes are you using?
Aaron is offline   #386 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old July 13th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blzbob View Post
I do have a rank in it. I have the settings to show all skills. It shows up fine on the character sheets (all of the custom and the one that comes with HL), just not the statblock.

This is the .por file I'm using.
After a bit of sifting through the code we use to generate the statblock I found the issue (thanks for including the .por, I never would have found it otherwise). Here's my note in the FAQ on it, if you're curious:

The Output Hero Statblock option was hiding a skill if that skill's total bonus was equal to the bonus of the linked attribute, regardless of if you had ranks in the skill or not. Changed it so that if you have ranks in the skill it will show the bonus anyway.
Aaron is offline   #387 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old July 13th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksyntax View Post
Since updating, I Lost all shields, from my "weapons list".
I can't reproduce this, did you get any error messages? Anyone else see disappearing shields?
Aaron is offline   #388 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old July 13th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdtheDM View Post
I noticed on HL that the primal dragons do not appear to have all of their age categories entered.

Am I not looking in the right place or is this just a work in progress or is this not going to be entered anytime soon?

Thanks,

Es
The intermediate age categories (other than the statted out ones in the book) for the core dragons from Bestiary 1 were donated by an enthusiastic amatuer who goes by the handle Lawful_G. I'll keep an eye out for him, but in the meantime I'll put adding these age categories for other true dragons on the task list.
Aaron is offline   #389 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old July 13th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserComplete View Post
According to the HL software, ninja's can take the DA feat even though they don't have dimensional door and abundant step. Is this a fluke or is there another reason they can take it?
HL doesn't track what spells you have the ability to cast, so rather than forbidding Dimensional Agility to all characters, we left it open to all and rely on your recognizance not to add it if you don't qualify. I'll add a note to that effect though.
Aaron is offline   #390 Reply With Quote