Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

harmor

Old October 23rd, 2011, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auke Teeninga View Post
That's not a bug.

It's a bard 2, cleric 2, inquisitor 1, magus 1, ranger 1, sorcerer/wizard 2, witch 2 spell. So if created by one of the classes for which it's a 2nd level spell it's a 2nd level wand.
My bad. The spell description on the right doesn't have the list of classes. I should had realized that the spell was in a different spell list at level two as you noted.
harmor is offline   #601
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 23rd, 2011, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobe00 View Post
I think I know what happened. I deleted the original .user file I had and redid it as 2 separate files. So I think the 0-level spells in gray are phantoms from the original .user file.
Please check all the .user files you currently have - if an item without the same Id as the thing that was originally there were not somewhere in your .user files, there wouldn't be a way for Hero Lab to know what it was, in order to put it in your spell list.
Mathias is online now   #602
peteday

Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:27 AM
Well just like it says. When making a witch character, the prehensile hair hex comes up as a weapon in the weapons menu. The hair uses the characters str onus instead of the int bonus (as the hex is described) to calculate it's to his and damage bonus.

I would also like to see the prehensile hair divided into normal attack and touch attack.

Thanks

Last edited by peteday; October 23rd, 2011 at 11:38 AM.
peteday is offline   #603
Kaleb

Old October 23rd, 2011, 03:07 PM
I have found a bug. When I try to create a magus with the bladebond and Kensai archtypes with a level of fighter the progam will not add back in the light armor proficincy that the Kensai removes so I get valadation errors on the feats tab.
Kaleb is offline   #604
Daemonfey

Old October 24th, 2011, 12:29 AM
Hello Everyone!

As this is my first post in a forum for quite a lot of years, please forgive me if I post in a somehow inappropiate way.

I have one small bug to report: The Changeling Race should receive 2 claw attacks instead of one. Although the text is confusing, when looking at the statistics of the creature:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/mon...ids/changeling
you can see it should have been two claws.

I also wanted to report that as magus, you could take more that one archtype with the diminished spellcasting feature; but this seems to have been fixed already...
Daemonfey is offline   #605
Takeda

Old October 24th, 2011, 09:21 AM
The 'Arcane Armour Training' Feat was not working ... possible because the character only had 10% Arcane Spell Failure. Checked the Eval script and there was a reference to how much penalty there was. I lowered it from 2 to 1 and it worked but perhaps the check should be greater than 0?

I thought I'd leave that to the experts as I'm just a patient and clumsy amateur at this.

I have fixed the wrist sheaths to become containers ... also added a weapon belt and bandolier that are containers. Boot sheaths, upper arm sheaths, behind the neck, small of the back, etc are next but I'd like to make a sheath where you can pick which part of the body it is affixed but that's way over my head for the moment.

I have encountered a few other little wrinkles that I've fixed ... if I can remember them I'll post them here.
Takeda is offline   #606
Takeda

Old October 24th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Another issue. There is no side-scroll to access the bottom of my Sorcerer tab. so after setting a few metamagic favourites there is no way to access it without deleting them all and putting them all in at one go.

Here's a screenshot so you know what I'm babbling about.

Last edited by Takeda; October 24th, 2011 at 09:50 AM. Reason: added screenshot
Takeda is offline   #607
kataiarpad

Old October 24th, 2011, 11:47 AM
I use plain text statblock output to capture stats into a virtual tabletop program's tokens.

I noticed that a special ability's name is trimmed, like so:

Typing it out:
"Serpent's Fang + Poison (1 CON) (9 rounds/day) (DC" = 50 characters

If at all possible, it would be really great if this could be fixed.
Attached Images
File Type: gif sfang1.gif (37.6 KB, 73 views)
File Type: gif sfang2.gif (106.5 KB, 73 views)
kataiarpad is offline   #608
Imper1um

Old October 26th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Something that has annoyed me for a really long time...the ammunition price calculation is wrong for enchantments.

50 +1 Bolts = 2000gp.
However, HeroLab Translates this into 50x that when you sell it. Also in the gear score, it says the 50x price.
Imper1um is offline   #609
Pezmerga

Old October 27th, 2011, 08:50 AM
I know this is a contested feat, but wouldn't raw allow Extra Evolution to be taken at 1, 5, 10, 15, 20? (yeah i know no feat selection at 20 but w/e).

Special: You CAN take this MULTIPLE times, BUT only once for every five summoner levels you possess.

That reads to me as the "for every 5 summoner levels" only applies when taking it multiple times. Meaning the first time you take it does not apply against this restriction. "You can take it multiple times, but when you do only once for every 5 summoner levels you possess."

Otherwise wouldn't it just say Special: "you can only select this feat once every five levels."
Pezmerga is offline   #610
Closed Thread