Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 14th, 2012, 04:42 PM
As far as I'm aware, you can't "refund" prestige by selling back prestige items. You could possibly sell them for money, but you can't give back an item to the faction and get the prestige back automatically.

If your GM is OK with the refund, just delete the item and then adds the prestige back in on the Journal tab.

Hope this helps!
Colen is offline   #451
chowdmouse

Old March 14th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Hi Colen,

My point wasn't that I wanted to sell anything back or get a refund of points in the sense that you've stated; my point was that if someone makes a mistake when getting a PA and wanted to correct it then it didn't seem to be acting correctly relative to Prestige points being added/subtracted. Now I understand that the program simply doesn't handle things that way and any mistakes will have to be manually corrected. Fame/Prestige is officially tallied on the chronicle sheets and I didn't realize that HL was doing some sort of enforcement of the PA transactions in some round about way.

Thanks for the note.

Regards,
Ed
chowdmouse is offline   #452
Lord Magus

Old March 14th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Bard Masterpieces are referred to as Quaternary abilities on the Bard tab
Lord Magus is offline   #453
Painlord

Old March 14th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpoppink View Post
I'm creating a druid and purchased the Goblins of Golarion package to give him the Arson Domain, only to find it wasn't showing up for Druids (although it is for clerics). As a subdomain of Fire, it is available to Druids as well.
Echoing this, I believe (but am willing to admit being 'less right') that all subdomains should be available for druids/inquisitors when they have access to the primary domain.

I believe Druid Archetypes, like the Dragon Shaman, should have all the subdomains available from the primary domains offered.

Random supporting info:
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/a...tml#subdomains
"Subdomains can be selected by Druids (except the metal subdomain) and inquisitors (if their deity allows it)."

and

http://paizo.com/store/downloads/pat...#v5748eaic9nd9 (from SKR).

Thanks.

-Pain
Painlord is offline   #454
buzzby

Old March 14th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Mac Version - Urban Barbarian has Survival listed as a class skill.

An Urban Barbarian does not gain Survival.
buzzby is offline   #455
quixoticparadigm

Old March 15th, 2012, 07:11 AM
On the 'Special Abilities' tab for my cleric 8 / holy vindicator 6, it says under the separate entries for stigmata that "Inflict 6 HP of bleed damage for a +3..." It should read "Inflict 3 HP of bleed damage for a +3..." because you take bleed and gain a bonus equal on various things to half your holy vindicator level.
quixoticparadigm is offline   #456
chowdmouse

Old March 15th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Hi Colen,

I hope my reply made it clear the point I was making. Also wanted to mention a couple other things. In order to fix a Prestige award mistake (or just someone changing their mind about what they want) you suggested deleting the item from Other and adding the points back in via the Journal. I tried that but that screws up Fame. For example:

1. Fame=12/Prestige=12
2. Add Prestige award "Wealth of Knowledge" using 5 Prestige points
3. Fame=12/Prestige=7
4. Oops! Decided to save my prestige for the "Wayfinder, Bling".
5. Delete "Wealth of Knowledge"
6. Still Fame=12/Prestige=7
7. Add in a journal entry of 5 Prestige points.
8. Fame=17/Prestige=12
9. Prestige is OK, but Fame is off (5 points too many.)
10. Delete all journal entries (ouch) intending to start from scratch.
11. Rats! Fame=0/Prestige=-5

One other thought that is more a suggestion is that if one wants HL to enforce Prestige awards then it seems like it would be reasonable to lock in the Prestige awards once the character goes to the next level. So my level 3 character takes Wealth of Knowledge but if I change my mind I can easily edit things around. However, when I add another level, the interface locks in Wealth of Knowledge so that the player cannot easily remove it because now the transaction is (presumably) recorded on the chronicle sheet which is the authoritative record.

Anyway, y'all have the bigger picture of all this so take these comments as food for thought or discard them as the ravings of a madman.

Cheers,
Ed
chowdmouse is offline   #457
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 15th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Alright. In the next update, you'll be able to enter "-5" as the amount of prestige spent in a Journal, in order to undo spending.
Mathias is offline   #458
chowdmouse

Old March 15th, 2012, 09:01 AM
You guys are quick! Thanks for the note.
chowdmouse is offline   #459
TetsujinOni

Old March 15th, 2012, 03:19 PM
The traits Quantium University Graduate (Nex) and Desperate Focus (and Focused Concentration) grant typed, non-stacking trait bonuses to Concentration checks. Concentration checks for magus are computed with the bonuses stacked.
TetsujinOni is offline   #460
Closed Thread