Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

thedarkelf007

Send a message via MSN to thedarkelf007 Send a message via Yahoo to thedarkelf007

Old October 24th, 2013, 03:59 PM
The link was in the Razor coast documentation, so I was also surprised when it no longer worked as I was trying to set up my other computer to cater for players working on characters in the Rappan Athuk setting.

I did get word from FGG that it was because of the site changes, but no eta on when they expect it to be fixed.

Working on - SW RPG d6 or add this source Update Souce and SW RPG FFG and More FFG SW not working yet
Author of Realms Works Guides
Blog writer at thedarkelf007.home.blog/
thedarkelf007 is offline   #11
Umarian

Old October 29th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Please see this post for how to correct this problem.

Umarian
Deep Cave Frog
Umarian is offline   #12
thedarkelf007

Send a message via MSN to thedarkelf007 Send a message via Yahoo to thedarkelf007

Old October 29th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umarian View Post
Please see this post for how to correct this problem.

Umarian
Deep Cave Frog
Thank you

Working on - SW RPG d6 or add this source Update Souce and SW RPG FFG and More FFG SW not working yet
Author of Realms Works Guides
Blog writer at thedarkelf007.home.blog/
thedarkelf007 is offline   #13
SeeleyOne

Old October 29th, 2013, 05:36 PM
I just installed it for the first time from the new URL. I got an error with cHelpSon and cSonChEIAE

QUICK FIX: I went to the Songchanger class and changed the 5000 to 2500 for the bootstrap above. I did not test if it works, but it does at least remove the error message (and Hero Lab moves along normally).

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.

Last edited by SeeleyOne; October 29th, 2013 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Report my Temporary fix
SeeleyOne is offline   #14
Umarian

Old October 29th, 2013, 06:34 PM
/sigh. Looking into this one.
Umarian is offline   #15
Umarian

Old October 31st, 2013, 05:17 AM
This has been fixed. Somehow we got version 1.1 and version 1.11 mixed up, and 1.0 was loaded by mistake. It is corrected now.
Umarian is offline   #16
SeeleyOne

Old October 31st, 2013, 04:26 PM
Thanks for figuring that out. It also makes sense why you would not have noticed it, as your machine would already have the corrected version.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #17
Techno

Old November 28th, 2013, 02:08 AM
I am getting a similar error involving cHelpSon and cSonChEIAE after updating my path to the new and correct FGG URL. When I removed the FGG updates, the error was resolved, but I would like to use these FGG updates, if possible.

Update: I re-installed the FFG updates and now everything seems to be working fine. It seems like the Rite Publishing files didn't want to play nice with the FFG files.

Last edited by Techno; November 28th, 2013 at 07:15 AM.
Techno is offline   #18
Umarian

Old November 28th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techno View Post
I am getting a similar error involving cHelpSon and cSonChEIAE after updating my path to the new and correct FGG URL.
You did not have the correct version loaded and that is why you were getting that error. Re-downloading it corrected that problem.

Also, as a reminder, please report any bugs or problems here. Since I went back to school, I don't check the boards that often (think it has been over 2 weeks since I looked at boards) so things can get missed. The error reporting software sends me a notification immediately so that I know there is something to go look at.

Last edited by Umarian; November 28th, 2013 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Re-post bug reporting link for use
Umarian is offline   #19
Nikmal

Old April 1st, 2014, 04:04 PM
Tag 'sClass.cHelpRWz' not defined
Location: 'eval' script for Component 'MythHelper' (Eval Script 'Generate mhSplExpr') near line 37

It pops up when I opened the "Demon Lord, Baphomet" on Hero Lab. I did not open any other one as of yet to see if I would get the same error.. but I will be soon. (heading for bed).

I need to use this thing tonight and was getting this annoying message each time I try and make even the slightest change in the portfolio. So while it is not so much that I can't use it, it would slow things down considerably for me during the encounter and with all the nuances of this encounter that can be very detrimental

I appreciate any and all help I can get for this!!
Thank you!!

Oh and as an FYI. I have all the Pathfinder Add-Ons from Lone Wolf. I also have the Community Bestiary, Shadow Chemosh Adjustments, Frumple Adjustments and a few other Add-Ons too. I also have Both the Tome of Horrors from FGG too if that makes any differences.
Nikmal is offline   #20
Closed Thread