Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 2nd, 2011, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by graywulfe View Post
Just a couple of items I would like to see. A method to easily modify maximum BP in Qualities during character creation and max Availability during character creation.
The qualities BP is adjustable on the Permanent Adjustments list on the Personal tab - "Positive Qualities BP" and "Negative Qualities BP". House ruling availability limits is already on the to-do list.
Mathias is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 2nd, 2011, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeaDawg View Post
It would be nice, if HL-SR would allow, for NPC characters, the input of initiation grades and metamagics during the creation phase. Once again the lack of scroll capability in the Achievement tab between the achievements window and the metamagics window has back stabbed me with major toons.
This is something I plan to add. It'll probably be a little while, since this'll be easiest to allow once the karma system is implemented - just have the initiate grade portion of that system always exposed for NPCs.
Mathias is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
CeaDawg

Old October 3rd, 2011, 06:47 AM
I haven't seen where that can be set during creation of the NPCs, otherwise this would not be an issue for cataloging them for all of the adventure modules.
CeaDawg is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
The Wayfarer

Old October 19th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Wayfarer - please re-read the first post in this thread - vehicles are not finished yet, so I'm afraid that error reports about their placeholders won't help in making the final versions.

Could you expand on what you mean by "skill rank equations", please?
Sir,

I apologize. I saw the first post but wasn't sure if that included the contents of my post.

I'm new to Shadowrun and cannot readily remember how I arrive at my dice pools for the game. So having an option where it shows how the dice pools are arrived on the character sheet or program would be great. Example, (Attribute) + (appropriate Active Skill Rank) = Dice Pool.

Hope this helps.
The Wayfarer is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 6th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Would it be possible to have user specified currencies in Shadowrun's datafiles? Places like Seattle and the UCAS often use UCAS dollars in addition to Nuyen for currency. It would be nice if hero lab kept track of the monies and exchange rates for currencies.
RavenX is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
nylanfs

Old November 9th, 2011, 04:57 PM
I would second that, although it "might" be simpler to have currencies as purchased items that could output to a cash/coin/trade good block on the output sheet. Like PCGen has done since before HeroLab existed. (hehe, just kidding Rob )
nylanfs is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 12th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Under the advancement tab for Gaining a new Negative or Positive Quality, it would be nice if I could add Custom Qualities to both sides. My players like to use the other sourcebooks and we have been using the custom option under Qualities to build characters to apply the sourcebooks qualities to the characters. I also have some custom ones based on the Vice book that they use sometimes. Would be nice if I could add these in under advancement tab too.
RavenX is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
Translucent

Old November 16th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Under the holidays tab, I'd love to see a "give Mathias a day off" link. I am a software developer myself, so while I wait somewhat impatiently for each new update I also understand that (from appearances) you are mostly on your own and have a huge backlog of content to code. And that's not counting user requests.

So I'd just like to say THANK YOU to the shadowrun team and to Mathias specifically for all your work and your willingness to be active in the forums. I hope you have a great holiday with your family and get some time off.
Translucent is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
Translucent

Old March 14th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Any chance we can get images for drones? I love being able to set a pic for each player/npc, would love to have this for spirits/drones/vehicles/etc.
Translucent is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 14th, 2012, 04:39 PM
Not a bad idea, we'll look into this.
Colen is offline   #50 Reply With Quote