Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 12th, 2015, 09:11 PM
Technically, Rob is correct based on the information I gave him - the Pathfinder 2015 bundle included the individual packages that released in 2015. However, Stormwarden and Togainu are also correct - the Player Companion Bundle #4 and Campaign Setting Bundle #3 included a few (not all) of the packages that will be released in 2015.

We decided to move forward with the Pathfinder 2015 bundle because it was specifically about convenience, whereas users that purchased Player Companion Bundle #4 and Campaign Setting Bundle #3 received a 20% discount. I hope that clarifies things - this is what happens when I step away from the forums to work on some other stuff and Rob ventures over from the Realm Works side to try to help me out.
liz is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Togainu

Old May 12th, 2015, 11:16 PM
No worries Liz, I understand that this was caused by some miss communication. As I said in my post not entirely true. I knew the statement in his post was correct but kind of wanted to explain where the issue was coming from for others.

Thanks for coming here to still clear everything up though. And you deserve some time away from the forums as well you always work hard here. I am sure that the entire community treasures the work everyone on the team does.

P.s Sorry if it came slightly across in a wrong way towards you Rob
Togainu is offline   #22 Reply With Quote