Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

BOBJohnson

Old March 22nd, 2023, 11:04 AM
It's been a while since I've gamed so it's been awhile since I even had Hero Lab installed....

Anyway, I'm working on a Barb NPC for a game I'm prepping. I noticed after I was done that the Concentration stat was nowhere to be seen on the right columns. I made sure all the available columns are set to display.

The stat does not show up under the Spells tab either.

The only place I've seen it, is in tiny text on the Barb tab, under the Caster Level stat.

Is there a way to get it how up somewhere in the summary? I'm working with Realm Works and if I click the Hero Lab play button that doesn't launch Hero Lab, but instead just generates a statblock, the generated statblock shows Concentration in the 'Bard Spells Known' line plain as day. I am planning on using Hero Lab to handle combat & initiative order.

I would have thought that maybe it'd at least also show up under the Spells tab so that when I go to cast a particular spell I'd know what the concentration stat was in case I need to cast defensively or something.
BOBJohnson is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Angela2013

Old March 22nd, 2023, 01:46 PM
Under the Community Package Concentration is under Skills.

Some days I don't know why I bother to chew through the restraints.
Angela2013 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
BOBJohnson

Old March 22nd, 2023, 05:04 PM
Hmmm...I must be missing something. I have Community Pack (v1.20) installed. I tried putting a check in each of ShadowChemosh's category...

I did find under Experimental Options a thing to show statblock, and that adds a new statblock column that shows the concentration stat.
BOBJohnson is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old March 22nd, 2023, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBJohnson View Post
Hmmm...I must be missing something. I have Community Pack (v1.20) installed. I tried putting a check in each of ShadowChemosh's category...
The Concentration bonus shows in HL (on PDF's) under "Spells & Powers". It shows on the Class tab on the left hand side under Spells & Save DC's.
You can add it as a skill through "ShadowChemosh's Adjustments". Having activated that, on the Skills page, click on "Add Craft, Knowledge, Perform & Profession Skills" to add the Concentration for the class you want.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.

Last edited by Dami; March 22nd, 2023 at 11:24 PM.
Dami is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Nightfox

Old May 8th, 2023, 11:24 AM
I'm not sure if I am missing a check box or something, but it seems like the "Concentration" skills for psionic classes all default to Charisma, despite being linked to the appropriate ability. Is there a checkbox somewhere that needs to be toggled?
Nightfox is offline   #5 Reply With Quote