Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Arijharn

Old April 24th, 2011, 04:38 PM
G'day fellow Warhammer devotee's, I have found what I think to be not necessarily a 'bug' but an oversight and it is (drumroll please): Vampire Counts and the magic item choices. What is the oversight? Namely that Army Builder offers to much choice.

According to the current Army list; the only common items the vampire counts are allowed to use are as follows (using the rules as they appear in the Warhammer rulebook, but at the points listed in the Army book. src: Vampire Counts Errata v1.3 located on the GW website).

Sword of Striking (15pts)
Sword of Battle (15pts)
Sword of Might (15pts)
Biting Blade (5pts)
Enchanted Shield (15pts)
Talisman of Protection (15pts)
Staff of Sorcery (35pts)
Dispel Scroll (25pts)
Power Stone (20pts)
War Banner(25pts)

I'm pretty sure all the magic items have been updated anyway, but my point being is that I'm pretty sure that unfortunately no one can wear the Armour of Destiny (:'() or use that 4+ Ward Save talisman (Preservation?).

EDIT: The entry for Count Mannfred (Lords choice) does not include an option for a Barded Nightmare at a cost of 20pts

Last edited by Arijharn; April 24th, 2011 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention Count Mannfred...
Arijharn is offline   #11