Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

TheIronGolem

Old August 9th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixDragon View Post
I just downloaded the latest updates, and now I'm getting the following errors whenever I try to load herolab with Spheres of Power:

Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'fSoPShfDis' (Eval Script '#2') on line 1 -> SphOfPow.XBlankTrt' not defined

Same error again for fSoPTransf on line 9

As far as I can tell, all of my files are up to date...
That error suggests a that the tag SphOfPow.XBlankTrt, which was added in version 1.25, is missing from your installation. I've double-checked and that tag is definitely in 1.25's tags file, so I'd like you to make sure you updated your core package and not just the Shapeshifter's Handbook.

EDIT: This person confirmed to me over email that updating the core package fixed their problem. I think that from now on, I'm going to schedule splatbook updates a few days after core updates instead of releasing everything at once. That way, when you update a splat, you're less likely to have missed something added to a core patch that the splat needs.

Last edited by TheIronGolem; August 10th, 2017 at 07:38 AM.
TheIronGolem is offline   #461 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old August 10th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Illuminator's Handbook is now on Drivethru. No PDF/HL bundle just yet but I'm sure that'll be coming soon.'

EDIT: Bundle is up too.

Last edited by TheIronGolem; August 11th, 2017 at 12:52 PM.
TheIronGolem is offline   #462 Reply With Quote
EldritchWeaver

Old August 11th, 2017, 12:29 PM
I've was working on a divination user, who for some reason switched back to the old magic talents tab, to get him back to the current system. Then I noticed that there is no more Augury and Detect Thoughts divination. Checking this with my pristine installation and pristine portfolio showed the same error.
EldritchWeaver is offline   #463 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old August 12th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldritchWeaver View Post
I've was working on a divination user, who for some reason switched back to the old magic talents tab, to get him back to the current system. Then I noticed that there is no more Augury and Detect Thoughts divination. Checking this with my pristine installation and pristine portfolio showed the same error.
Looking into this I found several Diviner's Handbook talents that weren't tagged properly.
TheIronGolem is offline   #464 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old August 29th, 2017, 06:08 AM
Bug Report

The conjuration talent "Magical Companion" is no longer giving a drop down selection to determine which companion is assigned that talent.

I can take the talent, but the companion does not gain spell casting ability, as I cannot assign the talent to the pet like I could for Boon Companion, Fortified Companion, Quick Companion, etc...
Ualaa is offline   #465 Reply With Quote
shawmacduff

Old September 9th, 2017, 06:34 AM
I had some errors when I started it up. So I downloaded all of the packages again, looked for the newest version of each given the multiple posted, updated them all and still no luck, exactly the same error. I have included a screenshot of the error.

I assume I have all of the newest versions, I got them from drivethrough rpg.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (1).jpg (423.5 KB, 5 views)
shawmacduff is offline   #466 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old September 9th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Drivethru doesn't always have the latest version of a given package, because updates come too frequently for it to be feasible for me to be constantly sending DDS new versions to post.

The best way to stay up to date is to open up the readme file that comes with each package and follow the instructions to set up automatic updates within Hero Lab. I believe that should take care of your problem.

Speaking of which, I am going to try to get version 1.26 of the core package out this weekend. There's also going to be an update for the Geomancer's Handbook to fix some archetypes.
TheIronGolem is offline   #467 Reply With Quote
shawmacduff

Old September 9th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Thanks, it never does seem to add it as a source, so I'll try based upon the files and see if that solves it.
shawmacduff is offline   #468 Reply With Quote
blenman

Old September 10th, 2017, 12:40 PM
I haven't been able to find any information on this, so I apologize if I'm missing something.

I can't seem to find the "Reanimate" ability with the death sphere anymore. I used to have it and it told me what my Hit Dice maximum was, but now it seems to be gone. My friend confirmed he couldn't find it when he added it to his character.

Is anyone else having this issue? I know it used to be there, but I'm not sure if an update broke it or something else happened.

Thanks in advance!
blenman is offline   #469 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old September 10th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Updates have been posted for core (1.26), Diviner's Handbook (1.5) and Geomancer's Handbook (1.3).

I've handed off the Nyctomancer's Handbook to DDS, and am now starting on the Battlemage's Handbook.
TheIronGolem is offline   #470 Reply With Quote