Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000

Notices

jlong05
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to jlong05

Old February 26th, 2014, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harkan_again View Post
I'm not trying to jump in on the topic matter as I quit 40k a long while back for a range of reasons - I just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear JLong has dropped out of the AB40k maintainers. It is a thankless task with some thanks but frequent complaints that at times become downright abusive (please don't jump down my neck this isn't aimed at anyone on here). The 40k files take a whole lot of work and despite people being reminded that the authors do it for free in their own time they get harangued and hassled over the usual GW word splitting/poor phrasing.

Sorry to hear the new JLong, I hope you stay working on other AB files as it would be a great loss if you dropped off completely (trust me, it pulls ya back again!!)
LOL, 40k files pulled me back in.

I am still around. and we are recruiting for new developers interested in helping out.

To everyone; If you feel you have what it takes, please pm me here or on the ab40k.org website to discuss.

The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
jlong05 is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
jboweruk

Old February 26th, 2014, 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlong05 View Post
LOL, 40k files pulled me back in.

I am still around. and we are recruiting for new developers interested in helping out.

To everyone; If you feel you have what it takes, please pm me here or on the ab40k.org website to discuss.
Glad to hear it mate, and I meant what I said on the ab40k forums too, thanks to all the maintainers, and thanks to whoever sorted out the sergeant issue. It really does mean a lot. I know we moaned and bitched a lot; and for that I am sorry. And I hope a few more people can and do step up, as AB is falling behind with GW releasing things faster than a Gau 8a releases shells.

Apoc and fortifications really need updating, with so many armies and people using them now. At least round here the forts get used.
jboweruk is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 27th, 2014, 10:48 AM
I'd step up, but I don't get Army Builder's model at all... (I'm a duffer when it comes to Hero lab, mostly haxing to fix stuff for 4e D&D).

I'd volunteer, but it would take so long to bring me up to speed, I fear I'd slow everybody down, not help them go faster.

Working on Twilight 2000 4e HL System
cryptoknight is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
Lord Lorne Walkier

Old November 25th, 2014, 01:33 PM
This has been fixed, in 7th, Great work!
Lord Lorne Walkier is offline   #44 Reply With Quote