Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Confrontation - English

Notices

Garfunkel
Volunteer Data File Author

Old July 21st, 2005, 05:10 AM
Yop,

I am the french developer for Confrontation files, and working with the beta test team to add new features for confrontation.
I have a problem with 'Mahal l'Envouteur' (Mid nor mage adept) special item : Evasion doll (I don't know if it is the exact name of its magical item...)
I didnot succed in explaining the effect, and the way I want it to work in AB.

I did not saw it on your english AB files...

Could you give me the detailled text for rob to understand how it works (I am not that good in english, and rob nor in french... ops: )

Thanks,

Garfunkel
Garfunkel is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
thebutcher
Volunteer Data File Author

Old July 26th, 2005, 08:27 AM
The Doll of Escape?

Code:
The Lictor can acuire a number of Dolls of Escape equal to half his Power rating rounded down to the nearest integer. Each Doll counts as one in the number of artefacts to which the Magician is allowed. Each of these dolls must be bound to a Character of Mid-Nor having the Possessed Ability. This attribution must be made at the end of the approach phase. After this, during any game round, the Lictor may sacrifice one single doll at the moment he is activated.

Roll a D6. On a result of 1 the fighter bound to the doll suffers a Damage Roll of a Strength equal to the Magician's Power and nothing else happens. On any other result the fighter immediately disappears and reappears in contact with the Magician. This artefact cannot be used if the new figurine cannot be placed touching the Magician.

A same Character may only be bound to one doll. Once sacrificed, the Doll of Escape is discarded.

The Dolls of Escape are reserved to Magicians of Mid-Nor that master Cthonian Magic.
Yes, I have not been able to add this card to my files yet because of its complex nature.
The "binding" aspect is similar to the Kelt's Gesas, and is quite hard to model with my limited knowledge of AB.

Bon Chance!
Ken

Warmachine/Hordes ('Retired' Confrontation and AT-43) Army Builder Author.
Magic the Gathering Card Vault Author.
thebutcher is offline   #2 Reply With Quote