Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Under Development > Tournament Ace Discussion

Notices

ratboy
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via ICQ to ratboy Send a message via AIM to ratboy

Old March 29th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Rob, Add me to the beta for this! Our store runs many leagues & tournaments.
ratboy is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
themurphyfella

Old March 31st, 2010, 07:15 AM
I'd love to be involved in Beta for this.
I've been involved in running the largest wargames event in Ireland for the past few years. Warpcon 2010 had 120+ wargamers over multiple systems.
We used Overlord to track and report the results for 40K and fantasy this year and that system has limitations that mean we're actively looking for options.

I'm also involved in the Irish 40K ETC team. If this software has the facility to generate rankings from multiple tournament result sets I'd be a convert
themurphyfella is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
DMG

Old March 31st, 2010, 01:17 PM
I wrote Overlord & I'm glad I sold it before Tournament Ace was announced! I know many people are very unhappy with the direction the new owners are taking Overlord, so Tournament Ace could easily be a big hit.
DMG is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
HauntedGameCafe

Old April 1st, 2010, 01:35 PM
Ack! I was at the GAMA Show and talked to you guys in your booth for a while. Wish I'd known about this product.
HauntedGameCafe is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
mattraptor

Old April 3rd, 2010, 09:12 PM
How soon will we be able to purchase this?
mattraptor is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Alexander_Keith

Old April 4th, 2010, 08:31 AM
I highly recommend you work with Andrew Galea's great new website Rankingshq.com. Is that the plan?

And keep supporting the 'D6 generation'
Alexander_Keith is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Adam

Old April 5th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Hi everyone. I'm the lead developer for Tournament Ace. I'm sorry I didn't post on here sooner but I didn't realize that there was a thread up and running; I'll rectify that now:

We're working on getting an basic about page up and running for the Lone Wolf website with details and screen shots that should be available soon.

The application is currently in closed alpha testing but should be in beta soon.

A commercial launch date has not been set yet but a Summer or Fall release is anticipated.

If you want to hear a brief overview of the Tournament Ace application, listen to the beginning of D6 Generation #52.

I think that covers the basics of the questions asked so far. Keep tuned for the about page, coming soon.
Adam is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Enigmai

Old April 14th, 2010, 04:43 AM
Thanks for the update Adam. This product looks amazing and will certainly fill a void. I too am interested in being a BETA tester.

Tim Wright
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
Albert Einstein
Enigmai is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Adam

Old April 19th, 2010, 03:46 AM
Thanks to Colen, the TA page is up and running. You can click the link from the Lone Wolf home page or go to http://wolflair.com/index.php?context=tournament_ace directly.
Adam is offline   #19 Reply With Quote