Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

cdwjava

Old November 28th, 2015, 03:16 PM
I am totally lost in trying to locate or modify the file(s) that are providing the error message as indicated above by Paragon:

"Thing 'edgArmSkin', with condition test currently set at Initialize/10000 and its earliest possible resolution at Initialize/2100 bootstraps thing 'armNatural' which must have its livestate resolved by Initialize/2000"

Everything worked fine a couple of weeks ago, and now ... NONE of my published and purchased SW modules are included on the menu screen as it loads from a "recovery mode."

How might I go about disabling all of the .user files so that I might work my way through each them one at a time to determine which one might be the source of the problem?
cdwjava is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Kaylin87

Old December 5th, 2015, 09:47 PM
So I know many have been having higher success rates than others on resolving the issues. So far I have had none.

One of my main errors is source.origveh but I never touched nor messed with vehicles in herolab.

Another whole crap ton of errors are the following.
Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Accursed'
Chained pick 'lgLanguage' on hero 'Dhampir - 0 Neutral - Novice - Novice - 0 XP' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '93'
Chained pick 'skKnow' on hero 'Dhampir - 0 Neutral - Novice - Novice - 0 XP' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '102'
Selection 'Dhampir' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Accursed' ('racAcDhamp', batch 153)
Selection 'Novice' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Accursed' ('grpAcNovic', batch 154)
Selection 'Weak Willed' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Accursed' ('hinAcWWill', batch 155)
Selection 'Subterfuge' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Accursed' ('skAcSubter', batch 163)
Selection 'Rapier' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Accursed' ('wpAcRapier', batch 170)
Selection 'Brigandine' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Accursed' ('armAcBriga', batch 171)
Selection 'Formal Clothing' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Accursed' ('eqAcFCloth', batch 172)
Selection 'Formal Clothing' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Accursed' ('eqAcFCloth', batch 173)
Selection 'Backpack' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Accursed' ('eqAcBackpa', batch 174)
Selection '0 Neutral' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Accursed' ('facD0Neu', batch 180)
Chained pick 'hinEnemy' on hero 'Dhampir - 0 Neutral - Novice - Novice - 0 XP' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '180'
Chained pick 'hinHabit' on hero 'Dhampir - 0 Neutral - Novice - Novice - 0 XP' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '180'

All of that happens with almost every game from custom data files or not.
It seems to always be bootstraps which I have no clue about.

Also with hellfrost it claims something premature reference during load.

Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Hellfrost'
Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Hellfrost Expansion w/ Kinship & Fealty'
Critical information not found in data files: Source 'Hellfrost Expansion'
Chained pick 'lgLanguage' on hero 'Human - Eira - Novice - 10 XP' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '93'
Chained pick 'skKnow' on hero 'Human - Eira - Novice - 10 XP' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '102'
Selection 'Rich' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Hellfrost' ('edgHFRich', batch 159)
Selection 'Noble' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Hellfrost' ('edgHNoble', batch 160)
Selection 'Eira' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Hellfrost' ('facEira', batch 171)
Selection 'Backpack' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Hellfrost' ('eqHBackpac', batch 172)
Selection 'Flask, metal' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Hellfrost' ('eqHFlaskM', batch 173)
Selection 'Healer's bag' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Hellfrost' ('eqHHealBag', batch 174)
Selection 'Lantern' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Hellfrost' ('eqHLantern', batch 175)
Selection 'Lockpicks' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Hellfrost' ('eqHLockpic', batch 176)
Selection 'Musical instrument' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Hellfrost' ('eqHMusicI', batch 177)
Selection 'Soap' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Hellfrost' ('eqHSoap', batch 178)
Selection 'Waterskin, 2-quart' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Hellfrost' ('eqHWatersk', batch 179)
Selection 'Clothing, tailored' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Hellfrost' ('eqHClothT', batch 180)
Selection 'Clothing, tailored' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Hellfrost' ('eqHClothT', batch 181)
Selection 'Clothing, formal' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Hellfrost' ('eqHClothF', batch 182)
Selection 'Clothing, furs' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Hellfrost' ('eqHClothFu', batch 183)
Selection 'Clothing, normal' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Hellfrost' ('eqHClothin', batch 184)
Selection 'Dagger' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Hellfrost' ('wpHDagger', batch 185)
Selection 'Healing' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Hellfrost' ('powHHealin', batch 196)
Selection 'Succor' requires one of the following sources and could not be loaded: 'Hellfrost' ('powHSuccor', batch 197)
Lookup of pick failed due to premature reference during load

any help in the right direction would be appreciated.

Last edited by Kaylin87; December 5th, 2015 at 09:51 PM.
Kaylin87 is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old December 5th, 2015, 10:19 PM
I have seen the error about "Show Vehicles". It looks like it was removed from the Configure Hero menu, and you can get rid of it by clicking on Portfolio, then Strip Missing Sources. Then resave the file.

As for Accursed and Hellfrost you need to download the corrected files if there are any yet. Otherwise, either fix them yourself as shown in other threads or just remove them and wait until someone fixes them and then download the updates.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old December 6th, 2015, 04:48 AM
Yeah, it looks like you're seeing extra errors from when you actually load a character sheet rather than just loading Savage Worlds, correct? If so a lot of those errors are probably because you removed those sources (probably to get around the errors with loading Savage Worlds in the first place) but those sources are being referenced by the character sheet you are trying to load.

I don't remember there being those kinds of errors in the hellfrost files, however, so you can probably just put those back into your data file directory. Accursed you need to fix using the technique I mention in the first post of this thread and then you can put that file back into your data files directory and be good. Otherwise you'll have to follow SeelyOne's advice above and remove the sources from your characters that are referencing those files.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Kaylin87

Old December 6th, 2015, 02:24 PM
Alright I will try both of the things suggested.

I am guessing it is editing the datafile .user for accursed.
Kaylin87 is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old December 7th, 2015, 06:47 AM
It probably doesn't help that I suspect, given the things that are present in Accursed character builds, its was probably a particularly difficult project to do a datafile for, and from what I understand, was never completed. It certainly wouldn't have been a project I'd have wanted to take on.
Paragon is offline   #16 Reply With Quote