Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

MasterDwarf

Old November 19th, 2022, 08:32 AM
Hello - I'm trying to find out which HLO bundle I need to get for the Estoc to be unlocked. I see that is supposed to be in the Melee Tactics Toolbox, but I can't seem to find out which bundle that book is in, please help.
MasterDwarf is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old November 19th, 2022, 11:58 AM
It's in Player Companion #18, which is part of Player Companion Bundle #2.

When looking at these bundles-of-bundles, you can see what's in the various subpackages by clicking "Show included packages..." for the large bundle, then clicking through the various packages. The small packages are in release date order. (Yes, it's a pain.)

Parody is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Alghaster

Old December 31st, 2023, 02:35 PM
Sorry to necro this thread, but I'm having the same issue with the same companion book. The problem I'm running into is that the site interface only lists the books by number, and even after diligently googling I cannot seem to find which number the Melee Tactics Toolbox is. The best I've found is a guess. Manually counting from the beginning of the list on AoN it's the 53rd listed since the beginning of their publishing, but then many of those listed were released at the same time, so I don't know if I'm over counting. Any help?

Thanks,

Al
Alghaster is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old December 31st, 2023, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alghaster View Post
Sorry to necro this thread, but I'm having the same issue with the same companion book. The problem I'm running into is that the site interface only lists the books by number, and even after diligently googling I cannot seem to find which number the Melee Tactics Toolbox is. The best I've found is a guess. Manually counting from the beginning of the list on AoN it's the 53rd listed since the beginning of their publishing, but then many of those listed were released at the same time, so I don't know if I'm over counting. Any help?l
You want Player Companion Bundle #2, which I linked to directly in my previous post. Alternatively, buy the Completist Bundle, which has everything that isn't an adventure.

Last edited by Parody; December 31st, 2023 at 03:03 PM.
Parody is online now   #4 Reply With Quote