Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

stargazer_dragon

Old June 23rd, 2014, 12:39 AM
I tend to find a lot of small glitches as I go so will try to just update this when I find them and eventually will try to post error reports where it belongs

The adjustment for removing flight isn't working at least not when using it to remove flight from forest drake

Drain spider is missing the web attack that it should have based on
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/mon...r/spider-drain

Adding unarmed attack with a monk adds the base unarmed attack not the monks

Flurry of blows adjustment does not work when trying to apply it to unarmed strikes -was trying to make flurry of blows unarmed show separately from unarmed for quicker reference

Custom Race builder and custom monster builder break the character if you change races by leaving multiple parts from it behind tagged onto the new race, some form of code needs added to actually reset the race tab to fix this or something

Last edited by stargazer_dragon; June 23rd, 2014 at 02:03 AM.
stargazer_dragon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
stargazer_dragon

Old June 23rd, 2014, 02:02 AM
On a Side note, you know how much insanely more useful the hero labs would be if it allowed you to select monster races but removed all the HD ect thus for say allowing you to make a Living topiary for example that was actually what you wanted I know there is the monster builder but it is glitchy and just not very intuitive. Guess that's the only part of 4th ed I kinda miss, it had a great monster builder tool
stargazer_dragon is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 23rd, 2014, 07:47 AM
Please do not let yourself get in the habit of posting bug reports in the wrong place, thinking you'll report them all later. Please just report them in the correct place from the beginning.
Mathias is online now   #3 Reply With Quote