Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

StunningFist

Old December 29th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Anybody have any updates on the Way of the Wicked stuff? When they do become available where would we look for them at? Good luck, god speed, and thanks to anybody working on these!
StunningFist is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 29th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StunningFist View Post
Anybody have any updates on the Way of the Wicked stuff? When they do become available where would we look for them at? Good luck, god speed, and thanks to anybody working on these!
Hmm Guess I never put links into this thread. My bad...

WotW Book 1, 2, and 3 is now out and 4 is being worked on. It has been broken up into two pieces. One is for GM's that has both the player equipment and the DM monsters and a Player pack that has just the stuff that Players need.

If you have not setup the Powered by HL feature for the Community start with the Setup Post then.

For GMs you need to install the "Community Bestiary" which requires a bunch of the Official Packages to load as this contains lots of monsters.

For Players you need to install the "Community Player Pack" which requires nothing more then the base HL license.

If your the GM after you install the Community Bestiary you can download the portfolios and the encounter .por files from d20pfsrd. The file is AP(FMG) - Way of the Wicked PART1.zip and AP(FMG) - Way of the Wicked PART2.zip.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; March 18th, 2013 at 08:49 AM. Reason: CB v2.10 and Player Pack v1.2 is out and have Book 3 of the WotW.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
StunningFist

Old December 29th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Awesome news SC. I'm looking at the .pors for the first book now and I'm totally geeked for the rest of the second. Again, huge thanks to you and whoever else worked on these. They are a HUGE help!
StunningFist is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old January 2nd, 2013, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StunningFist View Post
Awesome news SC. I'm looking at the .pors for the first book now and I'm totally geeked for the rest of the second. Again, huge thanks to you and whoever else worked on these. They are a HUGE help!
No problem. After putting this together I am actually interested in this AP for my own group. It so far reads as good or better than many of the Paizo AP's I have read. Some really interesting and original ideas in it also.

So the holidays really sucked up my time. So book 2 is a little delayed because of me but it will be out really *soon*....

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old January 2nd, 2013, 06:18 PM
Book 2 of the Way of the Wicked is out!

See these two posts for the Community Bestiary & Player Pack info.

For DM's you need to download the zip file again to have all the latest Book 2 .por and encounter files.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
StunningFist

Old January 3rd, 2013, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
No problem. After putting this together I am actually interested in this AP for my own group. It so far reads as good or better than many of the Paizo AP's I have read.
I agree about the quality of WotW. My gaming group will hopefully wrap up Rappan Athuk soon and then we're going to start Way of the Wicked. You know the campaign is something special when just reading the adventures makes you giggle as a GM. I can't wait for the sixth adventure to release to see how everything ties up.

I'm excited to load up the encounters for the second adventure into HL. I can hear the forces of good whimpering for mercy already
StunningFist is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
BlackTorment

Old January 30th, 2013, 02:53 AM
In book V there are many archetype to use starting at 1st lev.
Does anyone created Unholy Barrister Archetype and Asmodeus Antipaldin ?
I'm trying to create these archetypes myself but i'm driving crazy with the editor and i cannot find archetype tutorial around.

Thanks
BlackTorment is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
lifeisaparody

Old March 17th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackTorment View Post
I'm trying to create these archetypes myself but i'm driving crazy with the editor and i cannot find archetype tutorial around.

Thanks
I'm interested in this too.
lifeisaparody is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old March 18th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackTorment View Post

Thanks
The community just finished putting out Book 3 so Book 5 maybe awhile but its coming.

Question #2 of the FAQ goes into ways of learning the HL Editor. I am pretty sure the built in help in the editor has an example on making an Archetype.

Also the best way to learn is to find an ability or feat or something that does the same thing. Then copy it and see how it works.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
StunningFist

Old March 18th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to all of those who put their time into getting Book 3 done. Your effort is hugely appreciated. The .hl files make GMing WotW SO MUCH easier. Looking forward to your future endeavors!
StunningFist is offline   #30 Reply With Quote