Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Exmortis

Old March 21st, 2019, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
We've been prioritizing bugs based on the number of people who've encountered them. It sounds like whatever is plaguing you is "special" and unique to you (or just a few users), as it otherwise would have been something we sorted out over the past few months.

Please reproduce the two problems again, then create a support ticket that specifies exactly when the crashes occurred. In that ticket, tell them that Rob asked you on the forums to have it flagged directly to his attention. You can point them to this post so they can confirm it.

Once the dust settles on everything from the release, I'll circle back and take a look at what's going sideways for you.

Thanks, Rob
I think I did both today trying them, but just in case I will do them again tomorrow. One for sync issue and the other for conversion.

However no actually issues importing.

Oh and yes, I like the new site, and the new and improved store front over the old HL one. Very nice upgrade to be sure.

Exmortis aka "Scott"
RW - Needs Rez spell
HL - Game Master/Designer
RPG Tools - Campaign Cartographer 3+, D20 Pro Ultimate
Real Life - IT Security
Hobby - Anything on water or ATV

Last edited by Exmortis; March 21st, 2019 at 04:09 PM.
Exmortis is offline   #771 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old March 21st, 2019, 05:04 PM
The new site looks great, and there's a fair bit of initial content available. Well done!

I don't see anything about Blight replacements for Kickstarter backers, and I really need to know what's available and how that will work before I decide on which bits to spend all of my liquid assets
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #772 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 21st, 2019, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidhc O Casain View Post
I don't see anything about Blight replacements for Kickstarter backers, and I really need to know what's available and how that will work before I decide on which bits to spend all of my liquid assets
Blight replacements need to be coordinated with the CS team. Please open a support ticket for that purpose, and the CS team will get your replacement choice(s) added to your account. Before doing that, take a look at all the stuff that's available, since you're able to choose from just about everything we have available in the Content Market. I believe the goal is to give you stuff that's commensurate with what Blight would be, so I'm pretty sure you can pick something big like an AP or a couple of smaller items. You'll need to confirm all that with the CS team to be certain of any restrictions that may exist.

Hope this helps!
rob is offline   #773 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old March 21st, 2019, 08:13 PM
So I was also a kickstarter backer, so I have a follow up question. How long do we have to decide on Blight replacement items? So, hypothetically, say right now there isn't anything I was interested in, and I wanted to continue to watch the rollout of new content for X period of time, what is that time available?

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.
Asandir is offline   #774 Reply With Quote
kbs666

Old March 21st, 2019, 09:01 PM
I see that the timer on server access is running and I have 3 months before I need to buy more. When will the necessary details get posted?

my Realm Works videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZU...4DwXXkvmBXQ9Yw
kbs666 is offline   #775 Reply With Quote
Valyar

Old March 21st, 2019, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs666 View Post
I see that the timer on server access is running and I have 3 months before I need to buy more. When will the necessary details get posted?
This + what will be the price tag?

The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.
Valyar is offline   #776 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 22nd, 2019, 03:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asandir View Post
So I was also a kickstarter backer, so I have a follow up question. How long do we have to decide on Blight replacement items? So, hypothetically, say right now there isn't anything I was interested in, and I wanted to continue to watch the rollout of new content for X period of time, what is that time available?
I honestly don't know. I'll ask BJ to include an answer to this question in the forthcoming announcement that she's putting together for everyone.
rob is offline   #777 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 22nd, 2019, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbs666 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
This + what will be the price tag?
Those details will be announced very shortly. I know that BJ was writing up all the details for a newsletter, but she's been derailed by some of the urgent issues we ran into with the new website rollout. That info should be spelled out when we officially announce the Content Market launch in the next few days. At the moment, we're effectively in a "soft open" state.
rob is offline   #778 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old March 22nd, 2019, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Those details will be announced very shortly. I know that BJ was writing up all the details for a newsletter, but she's been derailed by some of the urgent issues we ran into with the new website rollout. That info should be spelled out when we officially announce the Content Market launch in the next few days. At the moment, we're effectively in a "soft open" state.
I am also one of the original beta testers. It shows that my account will expire in May of this year. As far as i know.. it shouldn't with a lifetime account?
Nikmal is offline   #779 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 22nd, 2019, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmortis View Post
MY only little gripe (and it is little) is the entries are not organized with a alphabetical heading, rather then the very long list of monsters.

which begs one wee question, it appears I can indeed make changes, adjustments to the content, possible add my own alpha headings? combine all PF Bestiaries under such headings?
We can't merge topics across books, which means each book would have it's own alphabetical grouping. If someone buys multiple Bestiary books, they would have multiple groupings "A", "B", "C", etc. The assumption is that many such users would want all the monsters starting with "A" from across all books to be in the same grouping. Since we can't currently do that, we felt it would be better to not impose a structure and allow users to group things as they choose.

Which leads to your question. Yes, you can make whatever changes you wish to the content. You can reorganize things however you like, into whatever structure you find most efficient for your own use of the material.

And you can delete whatever material you don't want after an import completes. For example, each Bestiary book contains a wide spectrum of creatures, many of which won't make sense for a particular campaign. So you can delete all such entries and have a much more manageable list of creatures to work with during preparations for upcoming sessions.

Hope this helps!
rob is offline   #780 Reply With Quote