Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Minous

Old December 18th, 2016, 09:14 AM
ShadowChemosh not sure that will work for the custom wand gizmo, I am only seeing iwSpells.spCureLig1 as part of the custom wand mechanic. All this script does is check if I have a total of at least 30 Cure Light Wounds charges on wands. If not it notes that in the description. If you want I can send you the full item, not just this one eval script. Its still a work in progress but makes ensuring you have specific equipment on your characters a lot easier. (IE all have a handy haversack, once they have the fame for it)
Minous is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 18th, 2016, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minous View Post
ShadowChemosh not sure that will work for the custom wand gizmo, I am only seeing iwSpells.spCureLig1 as part of the custom wand mechanic. All this script does is check if I have a total of at least 30 Cure Light Wounds charges on wands. If not it notes that in the description. If you want I can send you the full item, not just this one eval script. Its still a work in progress but makes ensuring you have specific equipment on your characters a lot easier. (IE all have a handy haversack, once they have the fame for it)
I am 99% KnowSpell.? is an identity tag meaning HL is auto creating it on the component. But true I don't have access to 100% make sure.

Then still as mentioned use the thingid.? tagis check which is exactly like your logic but is faster and easier to read. So its good to note for future readers. A "compare" string will "work" but its not the best method.

This
Code:
if (compare(eachpick.idstring,"spCureLig1") = 0) then
and this
Code:
if (eachpick.tagis[thingid.spCureLig1) = 1) then
do the "exact" same logic check but the 2nd one is way easier for HL to work with.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #22 Reply With Quote