Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Bob G

Old November 28th, 2019, 12:19 PM
Hi Lonely Wolves of the Studio, and happy Thanksgiving!

Is there a tag for weapons usable with the Weapon Finesse feat that I can use in a tag expression? I couldn't find one that worked. I'm creating a Rogue Talent that has the user choose a single weapon usable with Weapon Finesse, and then adding DEX to damage for that weapon only.

I'm thankful for the great community and support over the past year. THANK YOU!

Projects: Legendary Rogue (Legendary Games) 97.9%, Assassin (Interjection Games) 88%, Fortunate (rebuild of Luckbringer, Rite Publishing) 87.2%, Adept Godling (Super Genius Games) 73.9%, Eldritch Godling (Super Genius Games) 72.9%, Mighty Godling (Super Genius Games) 44.3%, Clever Godling (Super Genius Games) 41.2%, Legendary Cavalier (Legendary Games) 30.9%

Message me for a list of completed projects.
Visit my blog! https://gauntletsofblogrepower.blogspot.com/
Bob G is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old November 28th, 2019, 02:03 PM
You can apply the tag Helper.Finesse to any weapon to allow it to use dexterity for attack rolls I think. Although, I cant check it at the moment. Although, you might want to examine the Improved Weapon Finesse feat which can be found in the community content. I'm not sure the details of the script but I'm fairly certain it uses a foreach loop and checks if weapons have the finesse tag and then adds dex to damage.

Last edited by TobyFox2002; November 28th, 2019 at 02:06 PM.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old November 28th, 2019, 04:26 PM
Look at the unchained rogue's cRogFinTra that does exactly what you want in a class feature instead of a feat
Minous is offline   #3 Reply With Quote