Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

dn3walker

Old September 19th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Is there any news on if/ when a character spell list spreadsheet or landscape print might be available in Hero Lab for Pathfinder Clerics or Druids?
dn3walker is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 19th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dn3walker View Post
Is there any news on if/ when a character spell list spreadsheet or landscape print might be available in Hero Lab for Pathfinder Clerics or Druids?
See THIS post as others have asked also and I created a custom sheet that should be what Your asking for. I also much prefer a spreadsheet like look.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; September 19th, 2011 at 06:25 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
Fntsyfnatk

Old September 22nd, 2011, 08:42 AM
I have come to realize that everyone would probably make their own design for the character sheet if they knew how to. Although I like the Hero Lab design, I have to say it lacks much information that seems to be available on a statblock. Is there anyway to merge the two? For instance, Special Abilities have no true definition anywhere on the character sheet, just as the Feats do not either.

For someone who has just recently switched from an older version of Dungeons and Dragons to Pathfinder, and has recently gotten invovled with Hero Lab, it seems to me that this inundation of information would be more widely accepted than would be less accepted. But maybe I am wrong.

Unfortunately, I cannot write xml, and am unsure really where to start to try to design my own character sheet.
Fntsyfnatk is offline   #33 Reply With Quote