Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 8th, 2010, 04:56 PM
In d20, each spell has to be for a specific class and a specific level.

In Pathfinder, each spell can be for any number of classes, but only for a specific spell level.

If the Spell Compendium project started by converting a file that was originally made for d20, the authors may not have taken advantage of Pathfinder's capability to handle multiple caster types in a single editor entry.

Your Bard 2, Sow/Wiz 1 example will require two different spells in Pathfinder - one for all the classes that get it at level 1, one for all the classes that get it as a level 2 spell.
Mathias is offline   #51
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 21st, 2010, 08:44 AM
Hello All,

New Updates.

Latest Updates 9/7/2010
  • New PFRPG_druid_Wildshape.user v1.0. by dragonladytoo. Pathfinder Druid Wildshape adaptations. See THIS thread for more info. This is in the zMisc folder.
Download at d20pfsrd.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #52
ShadowChemosh

Old October 2nd, 2010, 01:21 PM
Hello All,

New Updates.

Latest Updates 10/2/2010
  • Updated PFRPG_ConcSkill.user v1.1. Added Concentration: Magus skill for those play testing the new class. This adds a new Concentration skill for each spellcasting class. When added to a character it will auto calculate the correct Concentration value. This allows for a easy display on the front page of printed character sheet. This is in the zMisc folder.
Download at d20pfsrd.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #53
ShadowChemosh

Old October 23rd, 2010, 09:40 AM
Hello All,

New Updates.

Latest Updates 10/23/2010
  • Updated KQwebsite_RakshasaBloodline.user v1.1. areteas added a script so that all mind-affecting spells have their DC increased by one. This is in the KoboldQuarterly folder.
  • New PFRPG_Wayfinder_02.user v1.0. This has only the "The Gunslinger" PrC from Wayfinder #2. It may require some adjustments as their are no Guns to reference in the core HL data set. This is in the Paizo Fans United folder.
Download at d20pfsrd.

Hero Lab Resources:

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; October 23rd, 2010 at 12:44 PM. Reason: stupid spelling
ShadowChemosh is offline   #54
chiefweasel

Old October 25th, 2010, 05:30 AM
Just so folks know as well i am in the process of creating all the NPCs for the Kingmaker path. i want to have all of them in stock format. should be a few weeks before i complete them though.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #55
shieldknight

Old October 27th, 2010, 04:40 PM
Is there any file for traits, feats and misc. stuff from Seeker of Secrets? I noticed that "Friendly Switch" isn't available anywhere in the latest update.
shieldknight is offline   #56
Theocrat

Send a message via Skype™ to Theocrat

Old October 27th, 2010, 04:53 PM
I'm really hoping that with all the requests for Seeker of Secrets and that it is CORE for PFS play...that this will be in a future installment of HL. I've done what little I can and could with SoS and have it posted at d20PFSRD.org - but I know there are issues with some of the feats and I am missing several other options. Boon Companion only works for Druids and Cavaliers - I don't know why. Most of the other aspects that I worked on, I tried to list what is missing from the particular aspect of each item (IE - Ioun Stone Super Duper Color would have a note in the main description has stating that it doesn't give you the +20 to All Stats like it should). I've been hoping someone else with better skillzzzz would come along - but until that happens, what the SoS file has is the best that I can do at this time.
Issak

Theocrat Issak
Las Vegas Lodge Gaming Agent
PFSTheocrat@gmail.com
Theocrat is offline   #57
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 27th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
I'm really hoping that with all the requests for Seeker of Secrets and that it is CORE for PFS play...that this will be in a future installment of HL. I've done what little I can and could with SoS and have it posted at d20PFSRD.org - but I know there are issues with some of the feats and I am missing several other options. Boon Companion only works for Druids and Cavaliers - I don't know why. Most of the other aspects that I worked on, I tried to list what is missing from the particular aspect of each item (IE - Ioun Stone Super Duper Color would have a note in the main description has stating that it doesn't give you the +20 to All Stats like it should). I've been hoping someone else with better skillzzzz would come along - but until that happens, what the SoS file has is the best that I can do at this time.
Issak
Check out our September newsletter: http://www.wolflair.com/index.php?co...september_2010

That has the announcement of the campaign setting material. You're looking for Campaign Setting Package #2 in this case.
Mathias is offline   #58
Theocrat

Send a message via Skype™ to Theocrat

Old October 30th, 2010, 07:34 AM
I'm having some issues with the latest pf+GeneralAdjustments.user file.
I'm getting a line 37 - duplicate record (pHaste) and line 61 (pBearEndur) error.

I'm unsure if this is related or not - but it seems with the latest update (at least a recent update) I don't have access to my user content sources like I did before. I don't see my seeker of secrets option, or my languages options. None of that information changed - in fact I didn't make any adjustments to my characters in some time (no time to open HL). But the configure hero settings "user content" is grayed out and says that there are no sources - which I know there are the sources in the folder just as they were previously.
Any thoughts? I'm hoping to make sure all my PC's are up-to-date for printing for NeonCon this upcoming weekend.
Thanks,
Issak

Theocrat Issak
Las Vegas Lodge Gaming Agent
PFSTheocrat@gmail.com
Theocrat is offline   #59
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 30th, 2010, 08:19 AM
The Haste and Bear's Endurance problems are because I've now added official copies of those spells (and I used the most obvious Unique Ids - which must have been the same as the author of that material used) - once you've gotten past the errors and into HL, open the general adjustments file in the editor, and go to the adjustments tab - delete the copies of haste and bear's endurance that are there.

Close the editor, and back in the main HL window, press ctrl-r for a quick reload - you should get all your user content back.

What happens is, if HL finds problems loading the user content that's there, it will tell you the error messages, not add any user content to the data set, and load HL in safe mode - that lets the user have access to the editor in order to fix the problems they've encountered.
Mathias is offline   #60
Closed Thread