Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

silks

Old August 2nd, 2010, 06:42 AM
Hi guys, I'm going to be unavailable for a week or so unfortunately so I'm going to have to leave Ragnoff and Karl to work on it without me until I get back.
silks is offline   #221 Reply With Quote
Romulus68

Old August 2nd, 2010, 06:51 AM
Can the Empire BsB carry a Shield? It is greyed out after you select the BSB option.

As mentioned earlier. Empire wizards are able to select armors, but should only be the "Armor of Tarnus".

The new Standard that adds +1 to unit leadership is not adding it to the parent unit.
Romulus68 is offline   #222 Reply With Quote
Caradryan

Old August 2nd, 2010, 07:03 AM
The star dragon still takes point in the hero composition summary generating an error on total.
Caradryan is offline   #223 Reply With Quote
Protector152

Old August 2nd, 2010, 09:08 PM
hi, i have started working on the Lizard Men data file and have hit a snag. the Ancient Stegadon is both a rare unit and a mount for skink priests, so while i can make them count against the rare limit i don't know how to exclude the mounts from said limit. this is the first time i have used ABCreator so any help would be appreciated.
Protector152 is offline   #224 Reply With Quote
genx3000

Old August 2nd, 2010, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protector152 View Post
hi, i have started working on the Lizard Men data file and have hit a snag. the Ancient Stegadon is both a rare unit and a mount for skink priests, so while i can make them count against the rare limit i don't know how to exclude the mounts from said limit. this is the first time i have used ABCreator so any help would be appreciated.
you need to write an if statement for the stegadon which removes the rare tag if it is riddern by a skink priest
genx3000 is offline   #225 Reply With Quote
Protector152

Old August 2nd, 2010, 11:44 PM
thanks, i modified the If statement that removes the rare tag so that it also removes the rare counter for the mount. As a side note where do i send the file to once everything is working?
Protector152 is offline   #226 Reply With Quote
db2000

Old August 3rd, 2010, 04:45 AM
Hi Gents,

Bug:
Tomb King with Armour of Silvered Steel shows as 2+ Armour save which cannot be improved upon but in stats it shows up as 1+.
db2000 is offline   #227 Reply With Quote
Romulus68

Old August 3rd, 2010, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gommo View Post
Just a suggestion. Why don't we move the 'official' ab file whilst in development to a project on github or bitbucket? These are free, version controlled environments meaning it will be much easier to collaborate. Bitbucket even has an issue tracker so people could log issues with the list

I'm happy to help setup if people would be interested. I am a software developer by trade but haven't actually made any ArmyBuilder files
Has anyone considered this?
Romulus68 is offline   #228 Reply With Quote
gkgnight

Old August 3rd, 2010, 08:36 AM
Bug:

Vampire Counts:

According to the enw rules if an item is listed in your army book and in the 8th edition book, you use the points from the army book with the effect from the 8th edition book.

Our warbanner should be 25 points instead of 35.
As well, skeleton units do not have the option of selecting the warbanner which they can if its 25 points.
gkgnight is offline   #229 Reply With Quote
Time of Madness

Old August 3rd, 2010, 10:45 AM
gkgnight,

That is a common error throughout.

High Elves should also have the warbanner listed at only 20pts not 35pts. Also making it 20pts allows it to be used by spearmen.

Thanks for doing all the work on this while Robert has been away.

Time of Madness
Time of Madness is offline   #230 Reply With Quote