Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

3l3phant

Old April 13th, 2018, 05:53 PM
EDIT - Looks like I should have played around some more. I created the ability in the editor and now just need to figure out how to actually add it to the character sheet

Hi all - We're playing in a Forgotten Realms campaign and my DM informed us that my character had contracted the spellplague (I don't know if "contracted" is the right word. I know nothing about the setting). The game mechanic is once per long rest if an opponent tries to hit me and misses I can reflect the attack back on them. I'm trying to figure out how to get that into the character sheet. I went to adjustments and started selecting what seemed like the logical options: Custom Text: Ability, Ability: Uses/Period, and Custom Name: Ability. My thought was the Custom Name would let me call it "Spellplague" the Uses/Period to specify the "Once per long rest" and the Custom Text would let me describe it. Unfortunately, none of those seem to be the case.

Do I need to do something programatically for it to be included in the character sheet? Is that only if I want to be able to have it be something Hero Lab actually tracks in In-Play? If so, that's probably outside of my skill level so I'd be happy just having a block of text somewhere to remind me that it's an ability (my "?" in the post title is because I don't even know if that's the right Hero Lab term).

Any help would be really, really appreciated.

Last edited by 3l3phant; April 14th, 2018 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Partial Solution Found
3l3phant is offline   #1 Reply With Quote