Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 2nd, 2014, 08:47 AM
On a more personal level, thank you for everyone's comments on communicating the delays and what to expect from Realm Works. It's informative, and it will be something I think back to when communicating expectations in the future.

Additionally, thank you to everyone for keeping this thread civil. This could have easily spiraled down a nasty hole, and I appreciate that we have such an awesome community that wants to focus on being constructive in their feedback.
liz is offline   #71 Reply With Quote
Dark Lord Galen

Old December 2nd, 2014, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz View Post
Additionally, thank you to everyone for keeping this thread civil. This could have easily spiraled down a nasty hole, and I appreciate that we have such an awesome community that wants to focus on being constructive in their feedback.
Couldn't not agree more...
+3.1412
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #72 Reply With Quote
evildmguy

Old December 2nd, 2014, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz View Post
As the OP, I appreciate it as well. Thanks!
evildmguy is offline   #73 Reply With Quote
evildmguy

Old December 2nd, 2014, 02:05 PM
DLG: Wow, quite the setup! Sounds awesome!

I try and have pictures of some kind. I do use some sound as well. Same for handouts and maps when I can. It just depends on how much I get done during the week.

Thanks!

edg
evildmguy is offline   #74 Reply With Quote
Dark Lord Galen

Old August 4th, 2018, 03:39 PM
WHIRRRRummph!!!! Thread Necro!!!!
hehehe
On a filter search for something else... I ran across this ... now 4 1/2 YEARS later and still no discernable progress.... truly pitiful... So many names I recognise even then raised concerns, and questions of the path forward, only to be told "SOON"tm......

But the thread does make for an interesting read especially after the amount of time that has past...

LWD should be ashamed..... No one can question the dedication of the community that has endured for years on false hope and promises...

All the +1s and various polls are simply a wasted smoke screen for the community to falsely entertain themselves and don't remove the lack of commitment by LWD to those that have supported RW.

Time to remove "THE FOG FROM the WORLD", come into the light and make good on your commitments that resemble something besides the "Community Market".

It is the only way LWD can restore any shred of honor and trust to the community.

Respectfully
DLG

D&D> Pre 1e White Box Edition, 1e, 2e, 3.5 Currently, Set in the World of Greyhawk (The first, longest running and Best Campaign Setting)
Software>Extensive use of all forms of MS Products, Visual Studio 2012, DAZ 3d, AutoCAD, Adobe Products.
Gaming Specific>Campaign Cartographer, D20 Pro Alpha & BattleGrounds Beta Tester, World Builder, Dungeon Crafter, LWD Hero Lab, Realm Works, Inkwell Ideas Citybuilder & Dungeon Builder, Auto-Realm, Dundjinni
Contributing Writer for TSR, WOC, & Canonfire
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #75 Reply With Quote
MaxSupernova

Old August 5th, 2018, 09:56 AM
But.. but... I read a thread yesterday saying that they promised to be more accessible and responsive!

Are you saying this might just be a technique to get us to shut up and not actually provide any detailed regular information? That they *still* won't provide regular updates, just replies to long complaint threads with comments about how they are "doing stuff" and we should just wait? That after 5+ years of requests to do so they won't just give even monthly scheduled updates? That they'll still blame us for impatience rather than actually just writing a post every few weeks?

I'm shocked.
MaxSupernova is offline   #76 Reply With Quote
weogarth

Old August 5th, 2018, 04:38 PM
DLG 3 1/2 but yeah. Def depressing.

Gary
Assistant Calendar Champion (retired)

GM: D&D 3.5 homegrown Local/Small Scale campaign
GMing blog: http://www.undiscoveredworlds.com
weogarth is offline   #77 Reply With Quote
Dark Lord Galen

Old August 6th, 2018, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by weogarth View Post
DLG 3 1/2 but yeah. Def depressing.
Well, to clarify, I was referring to the planned release date (5/22/2104) of RWPE and not the posting... and yea I rough mathed it.. (technically 4 years 2 months & 16 days counting today)...
Sad part is to even have to post this....

And further saddening (looking out for the grammar police ) is this thread was discussing essentially an ADD ON feature to RW for the players that was thinly veiled as to "create revenue" while LWD "worked on finishing" the CM.

And now here we are over 4 years from then and RWPE does what?? really?? RW still awaits CM and we still wait for deliverables advertised not days, or weeks , or months ago.. but years..

DLG

D&D> Pre 1e White Box Edition, 1e, 2e, 3.5 Currently, Set in the World of Greyhawk (The first, longest running and Best Campaign Setting)
Software>Extensive use of all forms of MS Products, Visual Studio 2012, DAZ 3d, AutoCAD, Adobe Products.
Gaming Specific>Campaign Cartographer, D20 Pro Alpha & BattleGrounds Beta Tester, World Builder, Dungeon Crafter, LWD Hero Lab, Realm Works, Inkwell Ideas Citybuilder & Dungeon Builder, Auto-Realm, Dundjinni
Contributing Writer for TSR, WOC, & Canonfire
Dark Lord Galen is offline   #78 Reply With Quote
evildmguy

Old August 6th, 2018, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Galen View Post
Well, to clarify, I was referring to the planned release date (5/22/2104) of RWPE and not the posting... and yea I rough mathed it.. (technically 4 years 2 months & 16 days counting today)...
Sad part is to even have to post this....

And further saddening (looking out for the grammar police ) is this thread was discussing essentially an ADD ON feature to RW for the players that was thinly veiled as to "create revenue" while LWD "worked on finishing" the CM.

And now here we are over 4 years from then and RWPE does what?? really?? RW still awaits CM and we still wait for deliverables advertised not days, or weeks , or months ago.. but years..

DLG
(5/22/2104)

evildmguy is offline   #79 Reply With Quote