Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

crowofpyke

Old January 19th, 2013, 10:17 PM
According to my understanding of the rules in Runner's Companion about Metavariant races and Metagenetic qualities, if I choose a Metavariant race (say, Oni) I should then have access to both the positive and negative Metagenetic qualities.

However, this is NOT happening.... That or I don't understand what is happening in the builder. All I get under qualities after selecting a Metavariant race is the listing of whatever Metagenetic quality it comes with by default and no ability to add positive or negative Metagenetic qualities after that.

Am I missing something here or are the Metavariant races and Metagenetic qualities full of bugs?
crowofpyke is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 20th, 2013, 08:23 AM
At the top of this forum, there is a stickied thread that links to our bug reporting mechanism. Please use that to report bugs.

This is an issue that has already been reported (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...variant&page=2, staring at post #12, and continuing throughout the thread), and the fix was delayed because we needed to verify some of the details with Catalyst. We've finally gotten that clarification, but I have not had the time to implement that fix yet. It is still on our to-do list.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote