Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

zeone3000

Old July 9th, 2016, 09:45 PM
I've found how to add a weapon to the list with some searching. I just can't find how to access the gizmo to actually do it though. Some quick instructions on how to do so would be very appreciated.
zeone3000 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old July 10th, 2016, 10:24 AM
So you want to modify the list of weapons which can be selected by the black blade, is that correct? Which weapons did you want to add, was it a specific weapon or a class of weapons?
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
WGS123

Old July 12th, 2016, 02:08 PM
In the weapons tab, where you see black blade in red (if this a class feature) Click on the hammer and wrench icon (edit icon) and then choose which weapon type your black blade is, then you will be able to equip it as a weapon.
WGS123 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
zeone3000

Old July 17th, 2016, 07:50 AM
That is correct Aaron. I would like to add the Estoc to the list.
zeone3000 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
zeone3000

Old August 7th, 2016, 04:25 PM
So no word on this?
zeone3000 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old August 9th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Sorry about this falling through the cracks. Most of us are back from GenCon now, though some are taking a day or two to recover.

Here is a thread which should help:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...ight=iBlackBla
Aaron is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
zeone3000

Old August 9th, 2016, 09:19 PM
I found that thread some time ago but I can't find where or how to edit to the script.
zeone3000 is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old August 10th, 2016, 06:39 AM
Your initial post says you know how to alter the candidate expression, just not how to get into the gizmo. The second code block in the linked thread will get you to the gizmo from an eval script running on something else. The first code block gives you the original candidate expression, so adding estoc should be as simple as overwriting what is there with an addition to the "or sword cane" part.

I guess I may have misunderstood what your question was? Could you restate?
Aaron is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old August 10th, 2016, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Your initial post says you know how to alter the candidate expression, just not how to get into the gizmo. The second code block in the linked thread will get you to the gizmo from an eval script running on something else. The first code block gives you the original candidate expression, so adding estoc should be as simple as overwriting what is there with an addition to the "or sword cane" part.

I guess I may have misunderstood what your question was? Could you restate?
I was looking for this myself being "Nosy" but couldn't figure out where the particular mechanic is classified under in the editor.
Minous is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old August 10th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minous View Post
I was looking for this myself being "Nosy" but couldn't figure out where the particular mechanic is classified under in the editor.
The black blade is a custom weapon beyond the scope of the editor. The eval script to alter it could be run from whatever you need it to.
Aaron is offline   #10 Reply With Quote