Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Nanan00

Old April 28th, 2014, 05:55 PM
I am working on some new spells for my campaign and I have run into an annoyance with trying to grant spells to classes in that I must checkbox out all classes in the Classes/Domains box, seeing as this box isn't search/sortable it is a major pita. Is there some easier way to do this?
Nanan00 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old April 28th, 2014, 10:57 PM
I usually make note of the class helpers (cHelpXxx) and manually add the sClass.? Tags in the tag box. Another thing if this is available for the same classes all the time create a blank spell thing that only has the classes filled in and then duplicate it.
AndrewD2 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old April 28th, 2014, 11:11 PM
Another idea is to have a "template" that already has them marked, then you do a new copy of it.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Nanan00

Old April 29th, 2014, 02:27 PM
I went through and just checked all the boxes for one spell then saved and closed the file. Opened it in notepad++ and just copy/pasted the sclass stuff in each spell and saved and closed. Reopened hero lab and all seems well.
Nanan00 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote