Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Barrowstone

Old December 23rd, 2008, 08:14 AM
I was recently forced to reformat my hard drive – this of course caused me to lose my installation of Hero Lab. I would like to reactivate Hero Lab on my home PC. This is physically the same computer as the one on which the software was originally; it just has a clean install of Windows XP.

I would like to request the waiving of the usual waiting period for license reassignment.

I have emailed tech support with this request but haven't gotten a reply yet. This is understandable given the server troubles that Lone Wolf has had to deal over the last few days! However, I am going crazy without the full use of my beloved Hero Lab - especially with some extra time off for the holidays.

Thanks for any help available....
Barrowstone is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
krathen

Old December 23rd, 2008, 02:28 PM
Well if you haven't used your second "free" liscence you can assign that until support gets back to you.
krathen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Barrowstone

Old December 23rd, 2008, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the advice, krathen. I did just as you suggested. My only concern is the possibility that I might have a problem if I want to actually use my second license as it was intended.... I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
Barrowstone is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
krathen

Old December 23rd, 2008, 10:34 PM
well, they can free up your first license with support get's back to you, then you can use that first license, as a second license.
krathen is offline   #4 Reply With Quote