Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

knthrak
Volunteer Data File Author

Old January 30th, 2007, 06:22 PM
I have updated the datafiles for bfg, in both ab2 and ab3, I can't get hold of the original authors so should I just apply for datafile author status and take over or is there something else I should try first?
knthrak is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
harkan

Old January 31st, 2007, 10:14 AM
The author of the BFG for AB3 is Hakujin, unfortunately at the mo' real life is catching up with him and he is very busy - best email him to see where he is with the work at the mo' I think
harkan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
knthrak

Old February 3rd, 2007, 03:34 PM
I still haven't been able to get in touch with him. So if someone knows him in RL if they could check.
knthrak is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 9th, 2007, 07:58 PM
At 07:22 PM 1/30/2007, you wrote:
Quote:
I have updated the datafiles for bfg, in both ab2 and ab3, I can't get hold of the original authors so should I just apply for datafile author status and take over or is there something else I should try first?
If the author is indeed AWOL, and it sounds like he may be, then we can transfer the BFG reins over to you by setting you up with your own author account. Please see the chapter in the Authoring Kit docs on distributing data files. There is a section that outlines the information we need. Send that information to us at support@wolflair.com and we'll get you setup.

-Rob
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 9th, 2007, 08:03 PM
At 11:14 AM 1/31/2007, you wrote:
Quote:
The author of the BFG for AB3 is Hakujin, unfortunately at the mo' real life is catching up with him and he is very busy - best email him to see where he is with the work at the mo' I think
Doh! Well, don't it figure. I'm flat on my back for a week with the flu and I pull a rookie move on the first post I reply to. :-(

The joys of using email for forum viewing and letting things queue up for a week. <grumble>

Ignore what I said about contacting us. If Hakujin is the man in charge of the BFG files, he'll retain that position as long as he wishes it. But I'm guessing that he'd appreciate your help in getting the files updated!

-Rob
rob is offline   #5 Reply With Quote