Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

JackFlash

Old November 17th, 2016, 06:49 PM
I don't think this is a bug, just a difference in book and program. For Vehicle Amenities in HeroLab, Squatter is 0 slots, Low is similarly free, Middle is takes up 2 mod slots, high takes up 8, and Luxury takes up 16 modification slots.

However, in Arsenal, Squatter is 0 slots, Middle is 1, High is 2, and Luxury is 4.

Why the big jump in slots taken up? Was there some kind of errata that HeroLab is keeping in mind that I've missed? Or is this something I should've put in the bug reports thread?
JackFlash is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 18th, 2016, 08:11 AM
The numbers you're seeing are from the availability column, not the slots column, and they match the availabilities on page 171 of Rigger 5.0. Like all modifications from the cosmetic category, they do not have a slot cost. (Rigger 5.0, pg 169: "As such, they are listed as a modification, but do not take up any modification slots.")
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
JackFlash

Old November 20th, 2016, 09:21 AM
I'm sorry, but I'm talking about 4th edition. I mentioned it in the tag, maybe I should have mentioned it in the post itself. Rigger 5.0 does not apply here, as it's 5th Edition.

What does apply is 4E's Arsenal (CAT26003). Here's a picture of the .pdf and the Hero Lab entry.

Above it, you can see Additional Fuel Tank listed, which has the slots taken in square brackets and the availability unbracketed. The differences I'm talking about are clearer here, too. Sorry, I should have posted this right off the bat.
JackFlash is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 21st, 2016, 08:14 AM
I'm sorry, a high percentage of the posts here are 5ed, and I didn't pay close enough attention to the title, so I just assumed it was 5ed.

This is a bug - please report it in the bug tracker.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote