Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

evdjj3j

Old September 1st, 2019, 07:02 AM
We used to get a link to track our bug reports a few years back why don’t we get these anymore? I submitted bugs years ago that haven’t been fixed it would be nice to see the status of these. One of the bugs is used by naysayers to point out how Lone Wolf doesn’t support their products well.

HLO and HLC
32 GB iPad 5th Generation
evdjj3j is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 3rd, 2019, 08:23 AM
If they're still using FogBugz, you can open any of the existing links and a list of submitted bugs will appear at the bottom. Unfortunately, I don't think I've submitted a bug since 2017, so I can't verify if new bugs show up there.
Duggan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old September 3rd, 2019, 09:18 AM
i submitted several bugs a couple of weeks ago and received emails with tracking links for each of them. check your spam folder?
dacoobob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Lj Stephens
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 3rd, 2019, 10:39 AM
Thanks Dacoobob! You beat me to it!
Lj Stephens is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
evdjj3j

Old September 4th, 2019, 05:57 AM
I checked Frogbugz and the last one I got was from 12/09/2019, it had older bug reports but nothing newer. I checked spam and nothing was there. I've some submitted bug reports since December.

HLO and HLC
evdjj3j is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 4th, 2019, 07:28 AM
evdjj3j, I just looked up the email address associated with your forum account and searched for that in fogbugz, and I see 41 cases from that search, but it looks like they're all from 2014 to 2018. Please PM me the email address you would have used for recent messages, and I can check for those messages.
Mathias is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
evdjj3j

Old September 4th, 2019, 01:55 PM
I’ve always used the same email address up until as recently as a few weeks ago. I’ve submitted a few bug reports in the last month or so. I can still see the same ones you are seeing using old support emails Ive saved.

HLO and HLC
evdjj3j is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old September 4th, 2019, 01:57 PM
you have to manually enter your email address each time you submit a bug report, any chance you missed that step?
dacoobob is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
evdjj3j

Old September 4th, 2019, 02:02 PM
No, I wouldn’t think so, not that many times, the bug reports end at the end of 2018. I try to be as thorough as possible when I submit bug reports.

HLO and HLC
evdjj3j is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 4th, 2019, 02:40 PM
I'd recommend trying a test bug report, and tell me what time it was submitted - I'll look at that time to see what comes in.

Also, can you check upstream from your own inbox, to see if your email provider is blocking it before telling you about the emails?

If that's not it, I'm afraid my next suggestion is to double-check for typos. If you're using the bug report forms, perhaps your web browser is auto-filling some info, and has the wrong thing saved, or if you're emailing them, perhaps there's a mis-set address.
Mathias is offline   #10 Reply With Quote