Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2010, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikmal View Post
I guess this is more of a pet peeve then a bug. With that being said it is a problem though. With wizard/sorcerer spells that have more then one version of it like lesser globe of invulnerability and globe of invulnerability have an issue where if you select the higher version of the spell you do NOT get the description and it refers you to look up the lesser version instead. While this might not seem like much but as a DM it just slows us down that much more to have to either go back to the wizard tab and select the lesser version of the spell illegally (if it was not selected before) to get the description or look the spell up in the book.
This just slows things down for the DM that much more with software that should be all about speed and efficiency for the DM and the player.
The description text currently being displayed for spells is just a quick summary. Adding full description texts for all spells is on my to-do list, and when I do so, I intend to do it properly - with text copied from the lower-power versions.
Mathias is offline   #111 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilroySummoner View Post
The eidolon claws evolution needs a combo box specifying whether they apply to arms or legs, with backing validation on whether there are enough limbs to place them. Currently HeroLab incorrectly allows things such as a biped with Claws-Arms and slam without following the slam-replacement text and adjusting the printout sheet.

As it stands, HeroLab assumes all biped that have slam have chosen claws-legs. It also allows claws (and prints out the attack) without any backing limbs to support them.
There's a limit to how much HL can check. I'm sorry, but this is not something I'm likely to have time to work on in the forseeable future.
Mathias is offline   #112 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2010, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilash View Post
If you select a deity for your inquisitor with alignment CG, CE or NE you get validation errors when you choose valid alignments for your character. If you select a CG deity only NG as your character's alignment doesn't result in a validation error, while CE and NE deities doesn't seem to allow any alignment for your inquisitor.
I'm afraid I can't duplicate this. I added a level of Inquisitor to a blank character and chose Cayden Cailean (CG) as the character's deity. The NG, CG and CN alignments don't give validation errors, but the others do.
Mathias is offline   #113 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2010, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laerlorn View Post
1. second selected trait isnt showing in "Special" abilities tab. On my understanding, the problem persists when printing out statblocks.
Which trait isn't showing? I just added two random traits to a blank character, and they're both displayed on the Special tab.

Quote:
2. Swift Foot rage power (from Core Rules) should increase barbarians speed only while raging.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.

Quote:
3. Antitoxin (vial) is displayed in "Special" abilities tab
If you have the option of getting a bonus to some saving throws, don't you want a reminder of that listed on the Special tab? This is as intended.
Mathias is offline   #114 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormwarden View Post
Shield of Swings feat is showing the description for Pushing Assault on the PDF and the feats tab.
Mathias is offline   #115 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2010, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsin View Post
My summoner just hit level 7 and I seem to be missing out on somethings for the eidolon. It should be getting an +2 to its AC this level and that is not happening. Also it should be getting a +1 to it's STR and DEX, but that is not happening either.
Mathias is offline   #116 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
More from the Rage Powers Conversion front:

Though the description lists 5 energy types for Resistance, Resistance (Greater) and Absorption powers, I'm only finding five in the editor. Sonic seems to be missing from all three.
Fixed in the next update (Energy Eruption, as well). Thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #117 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2010, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Flesh Wound rage power (APG) should require 10th level Barbarian. At the moment it seems 10 levels in any classes will do.

Aspect of the Beast (Claws of the Beast) -feat (APG) gives incorrect validation message: "You already have Low-Light vision or Darkvision - this ability would be redundant". My character has those abilities, but the feat itself gives me claws (doesn't alter my vision).
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the reports.
Mathias is offline   #118 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2010, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djc664 View Post
Had a problem with stacking spell lists...

I made the Lamia Matriarch as a custom NPC Race which has the Spellcasting Class of Sorcerer (CL6) + Additional spells from Cleric. This worked well by itself as a character, until I added two levels of Sorcerer to the creature... The "Race Spells" tab then disappeared and was replaced with a "Sorcerer" tab, which added the levels of racial sorcerer and the class (total CL 8) correctly but doesn't include the cleric spell options on the spell list anymore.
On my to-do list, thanks for the report.
Mathias is offline   #119 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 7th, 2010, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quixoticparadigm View Post
Adding 1 level of the Holy Vindicator PrC doubles your # of channels (3 + Cha mod) as well doubling parts of the DC.

Level 8 cleric, level 1 Holy Vindicator has 12 channel energies per day at a Will DC of 20.

Should be 6 (3+3) channels at a DC of 17 (10+4+3).
Mathias is offline   #120 Reply With Quote