Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

evdjj3j

Old October 4th, 2019, 10:25 AM
I think it's worth a try for them to just whitelist my address, it's not like I'm using a highly unusual domain. I shouldn't have to bend over backwards and cross my fingers just to submit a bug report. I submitted bug reports to nowhere for 9 months before I figured out they weren't getting them. The sad thing is that I used to submit high quality bug reports on a regular basis. I have 29 screenshots in my OneDrive account that were from 29 bug reports this year that went nowhere. The lack of communication on this issue I'm guessing they're not going to fix it.

HLO and HLC
32 GB iPad 5th Generation
evdjj3j is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old October 4th, 2019, 11:59 AM
this thread is four pages long at this point... in the time it took you to write just your latest reply, you could have instead made a throwaway Gmail account and sent off your 29 screenshots as an attachment, and been done with it. heck, send them to me (dacoobob@hotmail.com) from your Yahoo account and i'll forward them for you.
dacoobob is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
evdjj3j

Old October 8th, 2019, 10:22 AM
Any updates on the status of this bug from the the Lone Wolf people, it's been 5 weeks now?

HLO and HLC
evdjj3j is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 10th, 2019, 09:52 AM
We're still working on it, we just haven't been able to identify the issue.
BJ is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
evdjj3j

Old November 26th, 2019, 05:53 PM
Any progress on this?

HLO and HLC
evdjj3j is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
evdjj3j

Old December 14th, 2019, 10:19 AM
If this is not going to be fixed let me know so I don't have to keep coming back and checking. I don't plan on purchasing anymore packages until it's fixed.

HLO and HLC
evdjj3j is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old December 14th, 2019, 01:54 PM
As already posted, if you have an old response e-mail you can see all the bugs listed against your account.

If your use of "this" refers to something half way through the thread, then perhaps referring to the specific message within the thread of 37 posts might be more helpful.

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
evdjj3j

Old December 14th, 2019, 02:37 PM
I am the OP, this is my bug. Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with a thread before you scold me, the OP, because you obviously don’t know what this thread is about. My account does not show any of the bug reports I submitted past Dec 31 2018, you would know this if you read the whole thread. So if you don’t have anything to add to the topic of the thread maybe you should just lurk for a while farthing.

HLO and HLC

Last edited by evdjj3j; December 15th, 2019 at 05:07 AM.
evdjj3j is offline   #38 Reply With Quote