Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

flyteach

Old September 9th, 2019, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markelphoenix View Post
Side note: For those saying they'll do print outs instead of using their iPad, can't you print to PDF and still have it on your iPad?
If I understand you correctly, yes, but unless you have an iPad PDF editor, then all you can do is refer to it. With paper, I can write and change things like HP and conditions.
flyteach is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
wynlyndd

Old September 9th, 2019, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyteach View Post
If I understand you correctly, yes, but unless you have an iPad PDF editor, then all you can do is refer to it. With paper, I can write and change things like HP and conditions.
This.
I would prefer to track everything on my iPad, but I don't have WiFi where I play. A persistent store would be nice.
wynlyndd is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
evdjj3j

Old September 9th, 2019, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talsharien View Post
It is a real concern that there has still been no offical response to to this

What really concerns me is that LW staff have responded to other forum posts, so this is clearly not important to them !!
Don't expect an acknowledgement the only thing that would happen if they posted in this thread would be a bunch more angry posts. I'm not excusing them I'm just being real and I do agree that communication needs to be worked on. It's just something you're going to have to deal with if you play SF/PF because Piazo's customer service is no better, it may be worse.

HLO and HLC
32 GB iPad 5th Generation
evdjj3j is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 9th, 2019, 01:48 PM
My apologies everyone, I took a family vacation and no one else thought to communicate during the longer than normal downtime. I'm afraid herding all the children through Disney was not conducive to keeping an on eye on things.

We apologize for the downtime and devs have taken care of that particular issue.
BJ is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
talsharien

Old September 11th, 2019, 08:45 AM
Thankyou BJ
talsharien is offline   #15 Reply With Quote