Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

talsharien

Old September 9th, 2019, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farling View Post
I know it isn't :-)

But if a print-out is required to play the game, then I'd rather create the character on paper in the first place and use the same sheet for a long time - less strain on the environment by only printing out a character sheet a few times instead of for every session.
Agreed
talsharien is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 9th, 2019, 01:41 PM
Hey all! I was unfortunately out of town on vacation when all this happened and no one else thought to make a post about it during my absence.

I apologize for the downtime, the issue was, as I'm sure is obvious by now, fixed as promptly as possible and hopefully won't bother us again.
BJ is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
flyteach

Old September 9th, 2019, 04:56 PM
BJ, thanks! But, since this is the place that the customer is directed to, it should be the one and only place anyone should post anything. Is it really that hard to post "Hey, we're aware and working on it"? That would've gone a long way to alleviating the rancor many of us perceive as a lack of customer care.
flyteach is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
Medriev

Old September 11th, 2019, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyteach View Post
BJ, thanks! But, since this is the place that the customer is directed to, it should be the one and only place anyone should post anything. Is it really that hard to post "Hey, we're aware and working on it"? That would've gone a long way to alleviating the rancor many of us perceive as a lack of customer care.
Agreed
Medriev is offline   #34 Reply With Quote