Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Starship Troopers

Notices

Bluefool

Old September 19th, 2006, 07:39 AM
Just to calm some fears I've gotten from some folks via email:

Yes, I'm still updating the file. Iowa has real fun weather, blistering wet heat in the summer, and butt numbing cold in the winter. Its nice outside about 2 months a year, one in the spring and one in the fall...the fall one is happening now so I haven't been working on the file as much. Don't worry, it will snow soon and I'll catch the bug list up.

Also: since Mongooses "Big Announcement", we won't be getting more rules from the looks of things until SST:evo launches in (hopefully ) April. I'll keep up with bug fixes on the current file until then for sure.

What about SST:evo? I need to see the rules first before I can say anything for certain; the file took one heck of a long time to write, and if there is a radical rules change it may be too much of a pain. But, for now, I am planning on putting a file out for it, or changing the existing one. I'll know for sure when I see the rules .
Bluefool is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Bluefool

Old January 23rd, 2007, 11:41 AM
Update: while waiting for the mongoose offical rules in April, my gaming group is playing SST house rules, so I'm not updating the file.

Our gaming group is still SST crazy, and we'll go back to "offical" rules in April (or when SST:EVO actually comes out), and I am still planning on doing an AB file for it. How long that will take depends on if the new rules take a full rewrite or just updating.

Until April!
Bluefool is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Bluefool

Old March 17th, 2007, 08:22 AM
Update again:

For those who may not have seen it, Mongoose backed up the release of SST:EVO until August (I think I should say at least August). From what I've seen of the new rules in S&P, I suspect a full rewrite will need to happen.

The good news is I now have local players for everything but the forth; this means much more playtesting and fewer errors.
Bluefool is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Bluefool

Old May 9th, 2007, 10:15 AM
Just a base touch to let people know I still keep an eye on it.

Still looking like an August release at this point for the new rules.
Bluefool is offline   #4 Reply With Quote