Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Vagrant

Old May 28th, 2006, 11:40 AM
The program will not allow Troupe leaders to take power blades and Wraitlords are not available to be selected.
Vagrant is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ghaz

Old May 28th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagrant
... and Wraitlords are not available to be selected.
That's because there are no Wraithlords in the Harlequin army list to be selected.
Ghaz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Vagrant

Old May 29th, 2006, 05:18 AM
According to Citadel Journal (#44 I believe) Harleys can get Wraithlords, Fire Dragons, and Mimes (just like regular Harlys but they can Infiltrate).

I have the link at my house. When I get there I'll post it.
Vagrant is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Ghaz

Old May 29th, 2006, 11:04 AM
And once again, is the Harlequin Wraithlord listed in the Harlequin section on GW's website? No. Hence that's why it was removed from the files.

We know what the Citadel Journal says, but until such time as GW posts it on their website with the intial Harlequin experimental list it's not going in the 40K files.
Ghaz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Vagrant

Old May 29th, 2006, 11:45 AM
You guys will post things from Imperial Armor and such and but will not take things from Citadel Journal...? Seems strange to me.

My point about Troupe leaders and powerblades still holds however.
Vagrant is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Ghaz

Old May 29th, 2006, 02:06 PM
Because the Citadel Journal was a fanzine, Forgeworld is written by a division of GW. The article you are talking about was NOT written by GW and was NOT posted on their website with the Harlequin trial codex. Why should we put something in the files that GW's not even willing to put up on their website or admit even exists?
Ghaz is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Vagrant

Old May 30th, 2006, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Because the Citadel Journal was a fanzine,
Ahh didn't know that.

Quote:
Why should we put something in the files that GW's not even willing to put up on their website or admit even exists?

Notice the GW logo in the bottom right hand corner? CJ has obviously been approved by some sort of GW admin. Besides which it was in AB2, so I figured you guy would include it in AB3.

EDIT- Spelling error
Vagrant is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Ghaz

Old May 30th, 2006, 07:40 PM
The Citadel Journal was a fanzine published by GW. Their logo or the fact that they published the Journal doesn't automatically make the rules official.

Secondly, GW went through the effort to repost the original Codex Harlequins trial list on their website and deliberately did NOT repost the additional material. If GW were to have posted it, then it would have been in the files. Since GW decided not to post it, then it will NOT be in the files.
Ghaz is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
intellectawe

Old June 16th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Um, but then why are the new units in the ABC creator? Why are the rules in CJ 44 in the files, yet not on the list?

I dont know how to work army files, but since the CJ 44 files DO exist, how can I get them to appear in the Harlequin army list?
intellectawe is offline   #9 Reply With Quote