Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

TaylorBland

Old February 27th, 2019, 06:10 PM
I noticed in some games they allow you to have multiple portraits of your hero but in 5e, you only get one. you can add multiple int he main Hero-Lab but only the first one shows up on character sheet.

My coding skills are almost nil so how does one go about being able to add multiple images to one character sheet and where do i modify the Character Sheet output to do so?
TaylorBland is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ambush

Old March 1st, 2019, 09:00 AM
It depends on which output you mean. The output generated is html, which is created by applying an .xsl file against the .xml generated by the program. The .xml contains an images node, with an individual image node for each associated picture. The .xsl will have some code to pull the image out and drop it on the page.

All this being said, question #1 is: which output are you trying to use?
Question #2 would be: how would you want to see the different images on a page?

DM, exRealmWorker, Character Sheet Hacker, Gamer
Ambush is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
LiamChgo

Old September 7th, 2020, 04:28 PM
Is there a way to get multiple character portraits to print when you print the character sheet?
Right now, when printing the character sheets, or making PDFs, only the primary portrait prints.
Maybe an option for a portrait dossier containing all the character portraits with the primary one also still on the front page of the character sheet?
LiamChgo is offline   #3 Reply With Quote