Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 18th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashidali View Post
Hmm... OK it's just that the NPC building guide in the Core Rulebook doesn't mention the use of the favored class bonus in the building of the NPC listed there, but I guess in HL, you're actually building a character from the ground up instead of how they describe to build an NPC in the Core Rulebook.

I see one difference from the NPCs that Paizo builds to HL. The characters with class levels are getting the full HP for the class at level one when the creatures in the Bestiary are not getting the full hit points for a core/base class. I believe this is elsewhere as well, I did a random sampling in the GMG and it was like this. Example: Hobgoblin Fighter has 12 hp, while same stats and everything in HL will have 17 hp.
Take a look at the FAQ for the Core Rulebook:
http://paizo.com/store/downloads/pat...y88yj/faq#tabs

Both of these issues have been clarified (or changed, for the HP) since the Bestiary was printed.
Mathias is online now   #171 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 18th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezmerga View Post
When trying to add Additional hit dice to mounts (such as a light horse) it shows an error saying bonus hit dice will be added automatically as your master gains levels....I guess it is counting mounts as animal companions when it tries to validate the additional hit dice.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #172 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 18th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilroySummoner View Post
RE: Improved Natural Armor at level 1:

http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards...ource=search#0

Found reference to final playtest forum but couldn't find it further from there

I think it is very clear from the wording though...
I'm sorry, but none of the posters in that thread are Paizo employees. I can't base my decisions on what various people think Paizo meant when writing the ability.

I agree that they probably intended to make it "may be taken one time and one more time per 5 summoner levels", but I don't know whether they intended to make it 1st level + 1/5 levels (levels 1, 5, 10, 15, 20) or 1st level + 1/5 levels beyond 1st (levels 1, 6, 11, 16) (I'm guessing the first, but I don't know). Until there's an official change, I have to go with the ability's text as written.
Mathias is online now   #173 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 18th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
After adding a poison(ie thingid.gPArsenic; thingid.gPBella) the In-Play tab shows uses 0/0 instead of 0/1.
Known issue - this is the bug I need to fix before I can add torches to the In-Play tab.
Mathias is online now   #174 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 18th, 2010, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilroySummoner View Post
The 'Expert Duelist' trait is incorrectly buffing the touch AC by 1 when activated
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #175 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 18th, 2010, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful_g View Post
The Editor's "Racial Traits Allowed" in the Race tab is not working. Made some Mutations (Racial Custom Specials) that several subraces can choose from, assigned them all the parent race. The each of the subraces were given a Racial Traits Allowed checkmark for the parent race, but no Racial Custom Specials were displayed outside the Parent Race.
Would you mind sending me the file in question, please?
Mathias is online now   #176 Reply With Quote
KilroySummoner

Old November 18th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Hmm found the official post, but it's more odd than I thought. Here is a quote from Paizo Employee Josh. link: http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards...paizo/eidolons

Joshua J. Frost, Thu, Mar 4, 2010, 02:27 PM

As for the Improved Natural Armor evolution, that last sentence is unfortunately not very clear. Here's the intent and how you should handle it until the class is finalized:

The intent was that you could take it at level 1, level 10, level 15, and level 20. So it should read something like, "This evolution may be taken once for every five levels the summoner possesses, minimum level 1." So you could take it at level 1, but then you'd need ten summoner levels to take it again (level 10), 15 summoner levels to take it a third time, and 20 summoner levels to take it a fourth time.

Hope this helps!
KilroySummoner is offline   #177 Reply With Quote