Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sgmendez

Old July 7th, 2014, 12:52 PM
I am just checking to see if anyone has or is interested in creating a data set for Monte Cook's Numenera?
Sgmendez is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 7th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Not sure but I think Lone Wolf might be trying to get licensing on this one. It would be nice if they had an official license for the game system.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Sgmendez

Old July 7th, 2014, 07:27 PM
That would be awesome.
Sgmendez is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Sketchpad

Old July 10th, 2014, 06:35 PM
I'd love to see LWD get the license for Numenera and The Strange.

DT Butchino | Writer, Illustrator, Designer
DeviantArt|Facebook|Twitter
Sketchpad is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old July 10th, 2014, 07:49 PM
We are about a month out from GenCon 2014 now. Hopefully the End of August newsletter will have some good news for us. GenCon is the best chance for networking and socializing with gaming companies. Monte Cooke included.

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old July 11th, 2014, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
We are about a month out from GenCon 2014 now. Hopefully the End of August newsletter will have some good news for us. GenCon is the best chance for networking and socializing with gaming companies. Monte Cooke included.
True, smoke filled rooms and plots within plots.
Aaron is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old July 11th, 2014, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
True, smoke filled rooms and plots within plots.
And if you're lucky, Elminster himself showing up and casting a wish spell in your favor. Cause Ed Greenwood just is that darn awesome at GenCon.

And let us not forget the plot twists!

RavenX is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Gilmax

Old August 21st, 2014, 07:27 AM
I know GenCon just finished, but any update on this? If not, I may be available to help some on this.
Gilmax is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old August 21st, 2014, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmax View Post
I know GenCon just finished, but any update on this? If not, I may be available to help some on this.
The monthly newsletter would likely contain any relevant information regarding licensing of products. That is usually where big announcements are made. Also try the main website. If you don't see anything by next month, it's likely they did not get licenses this time.

RavenX is offline   #9 Reply With Quote