Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds

Notices

atlarman

Send a message via MSN to atlarman Send a message via Yahoo to atlarman

Old October 20th, 2010, 11:23 AM
I am having 2 issues w/ HL at the moment....My first is w/ a group of 'linked powers'that for reasons i dont quite understand appear " greyed out" on the display like inactive powers and although there are check boxes for each i can not select them.
my 2nd problem is i need to make one of the linked powers effects permenant (mental transform- amesia) is there a way to accomplish this?? thus far all I can manage is a continuous duration.

Last edited by atlarman; October 20th, 2010 at 11:30 AM.
atlarman is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Woodclaw

Old October 20th, 2010, 11:30 AM
The powers of a linked set are greyed and automaticly checked since they can't be independently active, it's all or nothing deal.

The Trasnform (including Mental transform) effect can't be Permanent, they have to be Sustained or Continuous in duration. Ultimate Power defines that making it permanent is more of boon than a flaw so it doesn't satisfy the requirement to be proper Power Flaw.
Woodclaw is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
atlarman

Send a message via MSN to atlarman Send a message via Yahoo to atlarman

Old October 20th, 2010, 12:05 PM
thanks for the explaination wood claw.... yeah i was lookin to pay 4 perm. duration as an extra not a flaw as its used in my build it wouldve been a benefit definately, i just wanted the amnesia from the stunned period to be perm. lol

Last edited by atlarman; October 20th, 2010 at 01:03 PM.
atlarman is offline   #3 Reply With Quote