Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
nowinskp

Old October 14th, 2015, 01:41 PM
I'm writing as a RealmWorks user from Europe but considering this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country
I believe I'm not the only one here with this problem.

Guys, could you please give us an option to change date format to anything other than MM/DD/YYYY? The current non-changeable format is SO completely unintuitive for people from Europe and other regions around the world that uses syntax like DD/MM/YYYY or YYYY/MM/DD... It almost makes the calendar unusable as it's so hard to visualize the event's chronological order by just looking at their dates.

It's a shame it cannot be simply changed - especially when it's just a matter of formatting.

I know you have like a ton of work with the Content Market now and I'm not trying to be a smart-ass here but as a programmer myself, depending how you actually wrote the application, I believe this feature should be a really easy thing to do (comparing to many others) as we are just talking about displaying numbers in a different way.

One small option, hundreds of people happier.

I can even find you a nice cat picture if that makes this feature get released sooner.
nowinskp is offline   #1 Reply With Quote