Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

jbearwillis

Old June 28th, 2013, 08:47 PM
Just sending out a yell to see if we died in this forum, it got a little quiet around here. LOL. Just letting anyone know I'm still here lol.
jbearwillis is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old June 29th, 2013, 02:47 AM
I check here daily. I just haven't been really working on anything. I've a got a few files in Caped's very busy hands and I know he's probably working on what sounds like a fairly big update for us so I'm mostly looking forward to that. Although I do have to go back into some of my files and figure out which ones might need to have their powers changed from being Unique (which mostly depends on if the setting has no issues with duplicating a power but with different trappings, so in a Setting like DLR, for example, the trappings are set and powers are, therefore, unique.)

I've also been playing with Realm Works but I'd been waiting on the latest update to take what I had been working on to the "next step", but unfortunately the latest build crashes on startup for me so until we can work that out I'm not doing much there, either, for the moment. Thus my quietness. Just nothing new to add right now.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
elfnfb

Old June 29th, 2013, 04:50 AM
I check daily to see if anything has been added or is being discussed. We've been playing Dungeon World and FATE recently, so I haven't run into anything Savage Worlds related in Hero Lab. Switching soon, though.
elfnfb is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 30th, 2013, 10:04 AM
My times been tight lately. I started a new job a couple of months ago, and it requires a bit more of my time each day. Consequently, I haven't been here as often. I still try to drop in at least twice a week.

There's a Savage Worlds update in the packaging phase...
CapedCrusader is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old June 30th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapedCrusader View Post
There's a Savage Worlds update in the packaging phase...
Awesome news! I look forward to it when you finally get a chance to get it out there, but RL (and jobs that ensure you can keep a roof over your head!) always takes precedence. Hopefully the new job is working out well and will be an enjoyable one, at least.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old June 30th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Great to hear. This was more about the rest of us around here. I know your a busy beaver these days. I just didn't want this forum to go the way some have, so I put a roll call out to let any one wanting to ask questions that I was still checking in every day, if not more then once a day. So they would ask away. LOL!
jbearwillis is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Erich

Old July 1st, 2013, 03:27 PM
I still drop in on occasion, but I'm not working on anything at the moment and I started a new job the first of June.
Erich is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:20 PM
I've been working in Oracle for 23 years, however in my new job I'm learning SQL Server. So it's a bonus.

The update is working it's way through the release process...
CapedCrusader is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old July 2nd, 2013, 07:16 PM
New computer. It took me a bit to get back on line.
dartnet is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old July 3rd, 2013, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dartnet View Post
New computer. It took me a bit to get back on line.
That's no excuse!

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #10 Reply With Quote