Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

jrcchicago

Old January 3rd, 2021, 08:38 AM
This applies to PF2 and to Starfinder: Would it be possible to include items in the Equipment Storage Locker on the printed character sheets and generated statblocks, just in a separate section from other gear? My players don’t have HLO in front of them at the table, just printed character sheets; when I’m playing on the Paizo forums, I usually work off the generated statblocks for my characters. Not including items in the ESL on character sheets and statblocks means that when the characters have a chance to go back to base to rest and reequip, they don’t have a list of their available stored gear. Unless these items can be included, I’m going to continue to use “Elsewhere” for items the PCs aren’t currently carrying around, which seems to defeat the purpose of the ESL.
jrcchicago is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 3rd, 2021, 11:58 PM
Yeah the statblock listing/printing of ESL gear is something I noted to examine when setting it up, for situations like yours. I'll do a bump of it now that we're past the PF1 release and see where it might fall among all our other projects. I make no timetable promises, not knowing all our projects on deck, but I'll see if we can take a look at what might need done.

Also to be clear I don't think we can do full stats from the ESL (such as all attack info for stored weapons), but my goal would be a list of stored/stashed gear so that info is available, so you can see things like potion counts and whatnot.

Last edited by Daniel V; January 4th, 2021 at 12:05 AM.
Daniel V is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
jrcchicago

Old January 5th, 2021, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel V View Post
Yeah the statblock listing/printing of ESL gear is something I noted to examine when setting it up, for situations like yours. I'll do a bump of it now that we're past the PF1 release and see where it might fall among all our other projects. I make no timetable promises, not knowing all our projects on deck, but I'll see if we can take a look at what might need done.

Also to be clear I don't think we can do full stats from the ESL (such as all attack info for stored weapons), but my goal would be a list of stored/stashed gear so that info is available, so you can see things like potion counts and whatnot.
That’s great, thanks! And just having the items listed is all that’s needed - just something to remind the player what they have available.
jrcchicago is offline   #3 Reply With Quote