Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 7th, 2014, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazarX View Post
Were the Forgotten Realms files deprecated because RavenX is no longer active?
He has his own setup for supporting FR. See THIS post for full details.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #771
LazarX

Old May 8th, 2014, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
He has his own setup for supporting FR. See THIS post for full details.
The link mentioned in that thread stopped working a few days ago and has not been up since. also tried punching it up on my web browser and got a null result.

Update: removed the link and added it again and it's working now.

Last edited by LazarX; May 8th, 2014 at 02:32 PM.
LazarX is offline   #772
ShadowChemosh

Old May 8th, 2014, 03:23 PM
Quote:
The link mentioned in that thread stopped working a few days ago and has not been up since. also tried punching it up on my web browser and got a null result.

Update: removed the link and added it again and it's working now.
Sorry I can't really help in regards to his stuff. My guess is that "dropbox" is going to change the URL every so often to prevent their site from web hosting. It may also shut down after too many hits also.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #773
RavenX

Old May 8th, 2014, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Were the Forgotten Realms files deprecated because RavenX is no longer active?
LazarX,

I am still active, Lazar, The FR files Shadow had were out of date. I've added my own repository and the old data Shadow was holding on to had become Obsolete. I've been plowing ahead with the Forgotten Realms and other data projects and still share them with the community through my own repository.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #774
KefkaZ

Old May 16th, 2014, 07:21 PM
First of all, thank you for all of the work! I ran my first night using hero lab and the por files for Reign of Winter and it was great! I'm not all that experienced as a GM and being able to have the stuff from the book in Hero Lab really helped. That said, I noticed the Reign of Winter part 6 is not included in part 1 or part 2 of the files on d20pfsrd. I am not sure if this is the place to post this, but I am just curious if they are being worked on, located elsewhere or something else is going on with them. I realize this probably won't be an issue that I need to deal with for ~6 months, but I like to plan ahead. Again, thank you for all of your hard work. I assure that it is GREATLY appreciated (at least by me)!
KefkaZ is offline   #775
Nanan00

Old May 17th, 2014, 07:17 AM
I saw that the Aegis class was added so I figured I would give it a whirl... Guess you guys are still working on it as all but a few of the descriptions are missing for the suit customizations. Evasion throws the error...

Attempted to access field 'cTotalLev' that does not exist for thing 'rcPUaEvade'. Location: 'field calculate' script for 'xTotalLev near line 34.
Attempted to access field 'cSpecBonLev' that does not exist for thing 'rcPUaEvade'.
Location: 'field calculate' script for Field 'xTotalLev' near line 34.

Secondly, how do you activate the armor? I would have figured via the In-Play tab activated abilities for 'Wearing Astral Suit' but the checkbox does nothing.
Nanan00 is offline   #776
TCArknight

Old May 17th, 2014, 02:13 PM
Nanan: The Aegis armor issues should be straightened out with the next release (hopefully next week). When that happens, you should automatically have the appropriate Astral Armor added to your character.
TCArknight is offline   #777
ShadowChemosh

Old May 23rd, 2014, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
d20pfsrd - Community Bestiary (vX.XX)
The Community has been hard at work inputting adventure path and 3PP monsters. I have combined all these different books into one large data set for the community. Inside you will find hundreds of evil creatures to torture your players with or I mean give XP too.

Installation Instructions
See THIS post for full details.
Version 2.21 - May 23, 2014
Community Bestiary now has Addon Packs:
Addon packs will be used in cases where only some of the community will require this additional functionality. In this case we didn't want to make "Mythic Adventures" be a required package to have the CB load. To get around this you must install the latest Community Bestiary and then also download the "CB – Mythic Addon" separately.

CB – Mythic Addon – If you wish to run mythic campaigns or the Wrath of the Righteous AP then you need to install this additional package. This addon also requires that you have the official "Mythic Adventures" package installed. If you have no interest in Mythic Adventures then ignore this and don't download.

Frumple
-Added new Variant Giants from the bestiaries.
-Lot of new fixes and custom adjustments for helping in adjusting monsters quickly to match statblocks.
-Added all six chapters to Wrath of the Righteous AP. This includes monsters, magic items, and the Encounter Files.
-Download encounter files from d20pfsrd Repository:
--Chapter 1 to 3 Files.
--Chapter 4 to 6 Files.
-You must install the "CB - Mythic Addon" package to be able to use the Wrath of the Righteous files.

ShadowChemosh
-Merged files and removed the need for Bestiary 4 to load the package.
-Created first Addon Pack for the Community Bestiary.
-Added a new version of "Radiance" for players playing in WotR AP. This new version available both in the Community Bestiary Mythic and Community Player Pack that will level itself. On the "In-Play" tab is a counter that when increased will increase Radiance's powers to match the AP level progression.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #778
ShadowChemosh

Old May 23rd, 2014, 02:15 PM
Community Bestiary (CB) and Addon Packs

Addon packs will be used in cases where only some of the community will require this additional functionality. In this case we didn't want to make "Mythic Adventures" be a required package to have the CB load. To get around this you must install the latest Community Bestiary and then also download the "CB – Mythic Addon" separately.

Community Bestiary (CB)
You must download the latest version to use any of the CB addon packs.

CB - Mythic Addon
If you wish to run mythic campaigns or the Wrath of the Righteous AP then you need to install this additional package. This addon also requires that you have the official "Mythic Adventures" package installed. If you have no interest in Mythic Adventures then ignore this and don't download.

How do I install the CB - Mythic Addon?
1) If you never had the "Community Bestiary" installed then go to THIS post and do the one time setup for the Community Servers.
2) Then download and install the "Community Bestiary (vX.XX)" package.
3) Download and install the "CB - Mythic Addon (vX.XX)" package.
4) Download the Wrath of the Righteous encounter files from the d20pfsrd HL Repository.
5) Have Fun!

CB - Mythic Addon and the iPad?
The new iPad Community Super Pack contains the Mythic addon pack already for the Community Bestiary. So just keep using it like normal.

CB - Mythic Addon and Community Player Pack?
The player pack contains the mythic player items as they do not require that the Mythic Adventures be installed. So just download the latest version of the Community Player Pack.

Version Notes

Version 1.2 - September 17, 2014
-Used Mythic Vital Strike on some nasty mythic vermin that had gotten in the package! Fixed some issues causing "duplicate" thing errors.

Version 1.1 - September 13, 2014
-Added the mythic parts of The Emerald Spire Superdungeon.

Hero Lab Resources:

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; September 17th, 2014 at 04:34 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #779
Dianae

Old May 23rd, 2014, 05:54 PM
tried loading the CB - Mythic Addon and got this error.
Quote:
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'rCBDeskari' (Eval Script '#1') on line 5
-> Non-existent thing 'xCBBreathW' used by script
Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'rCBUlkreth' (Eval Script '#3') on line 2
-> Non-existent thing 'wCBRock' used by script
Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'raAP77IgrA' (Eval Script '#2') on line 3
-> Non-existent thing 'xCBSwallow' used by script
Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'raAP77WEnD' (Eval Script '#2') on line 6
-> Non-existent thing 'xCBEnrgDr' used by script
'eval' script for Thing 'raAP78SuPa' (Eval Script '#1') calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'eval' script for Thing 'raCBKatDis' (Eval Script '#1') calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'eval' script for Thing 'raCBNocSed' (Eval Script '#3') calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'eval' script for Thing 'raCBSSkHon' (Eval Script '#2') calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'eval' script for Thing 'raCBShxBdW' (Eval Script '#1') calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'eval' script for Thing 'raCBThxIns' (Eval Script '#2') calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'eval' script for Thing 'raCBVsQCha' (Eval Script '#1') calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
'eval' script for Thing 'raCBVsQGib' (Eval Script '#2') calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context
Hero lab did also update to 5.2 today did that break things? (I think it was just adding in Shadowrun 5e support)
The only 3rd party packs I have are the Comunity Beastiary and Ultimate Psionics

Last edited by Dianae; May 23rd, 2014 at 06:00 PM.
Dianae is offline   #780
Closed Thread