Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Lord of the Rings (Tabletop)

Notices

overlord of doom

Old January 24th, 2012, 04:27 PM

Translation(I believe):

Available Saturday 28 Jan

Lord of the rings
The Battle Game.

Five new supplements

And a host of figures
overlord of doom is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
jlong05
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to jlong05

Old January 29th, 2012, 02:09 PM
I aware of the new rule books and have them on order. Until I get them and have a solid understanding of their impacts on list building I cannot give any estimates for getting these rules added to the data files, But rest assured they will be available at some point other future.

The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
jlong05 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
overlord of doom

Old February 5th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlong05 View Post
I aware of the new rule books and have them on order. Until I get them and have a solid understanding of their impacts on list building I cannot give any estimates for getting these rules added to the data files, But rest assured they will be available at some point other future.
Wow, you are on top of things. Thanks for being awesome!
overlord of doom is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
jlong05

Old February 8th, 2012, 08:05 PM
Well. I have been working on the files. I can say at this point that the files will not be ready for a bit. There really are significant changes to the majority of profiles as well as how the files will interact with the gear. Also the new army assembly rules will take some fleshing out to figure out how to implement the warband rules. Still trying to figure out how to manage that.

Anyway, I am working on it, but I just don't know when I will have a viable file set ready to send out for public use.

Last edited by jlong05; February 21st, 2012 at 04:54 AM.
jlong05 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
jlong05

Old February 21st, 2012, 04:58 AM
Update Alert: Work on the new datafiles is progressing well. My current estimated target date for release is April 1, 2012. I know it's April Fools day, but I promise. It's not a joke. Based on business travel and the current speed at which I am finishing work that is my best estimate.

This is NOT a hard date as is subject to change depending on avaialbility to work on my hobby. I will of course keep everyone updated via these forums.

jlong05 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
overlord of doom

Old February 22nd, 2012, 07:54 AM
Thanks for the update.
overlord of doom is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old February 26th, 2012, 05:04 AM
Been working on a set of files for my own use, only got into LotR recently, so don't own anything previous to the five source books (and only have 3 of them sofar). If you want any help, give me a shout!

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
jlong05

Old March 16th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Update Alert: Due to business travel and stuff my date will be slipping. I am now thinking that April 15th will be a more likely release date based on the current state of development and beta testing that is needed.

This is still NOT a hard date and is subject to change depending on avaialbility to work on my hobby. I am however much more confident in this date. I will of course continue to keep everyone updated via these forums.

jlong05 is offline   #8 Reply With Quote