Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Lord of the Rings (Tabletop)

Notices

dbroadway87

Old July 1st, 2014, 09:53 AM
Hello all, i have been reading through the most recent posts and it seems like nobody is updating the lord of the rings/ hobbit files any more, is this correct? i know nothing (Ygritte voice) about making these files so i am no use at all and dont know what hard work goes into it.

if anyone knows or if anyone is working on it, can you let me know? i love Army builder and really want to use it to make new lists with the new models for the Hobbit.... specifically Beorn !
dbroadway87 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
jlong05
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to jlong05

Old July 1st, 2014, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbroadway87 View Post
Hello all, i have been reading through the most recent posts and it seems like nobody is updating the lord of the rings/ hobbit files any more, is this correct? i know nothing (Ygritte voice) about making these files so i am no use at all and dont know what hard work goes into it.

if anyone knows or if anyone is working on it, can you let me know? i love Army builder and really want to use it to make new lists with the new models for the Hobbit.... specifically Beorn !
Last I heard was UltraPrime was supporting these. Not sure if he has stepped away from them at this point or not. Hopefully he will stop in to at least clear the air.

The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
jlong05 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
dbroadway87

Old July 2nd, 2014, 06:42 AM
I have spoken with Ultraprime and he has said that the update is something he plans to do but has just not had the time.
dbroadway87 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
robsimmons

Old August 19th, 2014, 04:26 AM
So,... Until those files are updated, they are really of no use? New to the game as well...
robsimmons is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
dbroadway87

Old October 6th, 2014, 02:01 AM
the files are of use, they have been updated to the hobbit but they are missing new units like Mirkwood rangers and Beron the bear !
dbroadway87 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
UltraPrime
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to UltraPrime

Old October 29th, 2014, 12:29 PM
Hi everyone. I'll not go into details, but due to personal reasons I've been unable to do any work for some time now. However, good news. I finally picked up the Desolation of Smaug book today, so expect an update in the near future.

If you can keep your head while all about you are loosing their's, then you have probably completely misunderstood the situation.

WFB Armies: High Elves (4,500), Orcs & Goblins (6,000) and Daemons of Chaos (6,000)
40K Armies: Ultramarines (6,500), Blood Angels (7,000), Dark Angels (4,000), Imperial Guard (3,500), Orks (4,500), Tyranids (4,000), Dark Eldar (2,500) and Tau Empire (2,500)
UltraPrime is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
chranos

Old February 21st, 2015, 02:27 PM
its been about 4 month since the last reply. Anything happening with this?

After desolation the Bofa book has come out and is a free pdf on the website.

I hope the files will be updated soon. Armybuilder is of no use to me with all the new releases and armies not updated.
chranos is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
d34n87

Old April 21st, 2016, 01:19 PM
is anyone able to update the lord of the rings file with the battle of the 5 armies free pdf on the GW site?
d34n87 is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
dbroadway87

Old April 30th, 2016, 05:56 AM
please can someone update this. i have tried and do not have a clue what i am doing !
dbroadway87 is offline   #9 Reply With Quote